Tiger misses cut

kegtapr

This may sound crazy, but I really feel sorry for him. I know, I know -- rich beyond wildest dreams, greatest golfer of his era, beautiful wife, etc. -- but you know this just killed him, being embarrassed by the course like that. Nobody can blame him for taking some time off after Earl passed away, but he really looked lost out there.

That said -- go Lefty, go!

tiger is everything that is good about golf and sports in general, this shows that he is human, and now he gets to spend 2 extra days with his lovely wife. He will bounce back.....hard. And call me crazy but i would love to see monty finally win a big one over here. I know he is a prick, but I like him, he is to good a golf talent to not win a big one over here...flame away

This may sound crazy, but I really feel sorry for him.  I know, I know -- rich beyond wildest dreams, greatest golfer of his era, beautiful wife, etc. -- but you know this just killed him, being embarrassed by the course like that.  Nobody can blame him for taking some time off after Earl passed away, but he really looked lost out there.

709581[/snapback]

This may sound crazy, but I really feel sorry for him.  I know, I know -- rich beyond wildest dreams, greatest golfer of his era, beautiful wife, etc. -- but you know this just killed him, being embarrassed by the course like that.  Nobody can blame him for taking some time off after Earl passed away, but he really looked lost out there.

709581[/snapback]

I'm sure Phil doesn't feel sorry for him at all. With that said, I think you're going to see Lefty win his third straight major.

tiger is everything that is good about golf and sports in general, this shows that he is human, and now he gets to spend 2 extra days with his lovely wife.  He will bounce back.....hard.  And call me crazy but i would love to see monty finally win a big one over here.  I know he is a prick, but I like him, he is to good a golf talent to not win a big one over here...flame away

709587[/snapback]

Monty and Lefty in Sunday's final pair = Battle of the Manboobs.

I know he is a prick, but I like him, he is to good a golf talent to not win a big one over here...flame away

709587[/snapback]

I like him too. I think he's a tough SOB to take all of the abuse and heckling, but he doesn't let it get to him and keeps coming back for more.

go lefty! I dont mind seeing tiger miss the cut at all. i have no problems with tiger, but it gets old with the "tiger watch" on sundays at a major even if hes got no shot.

709613[/snapback]

Yep. I hate that too. Like the other day, we got to see Tiger miss all his puts...