Ar-gen-ti-na, Ar-gen-ti-na

Fixxxer

It was a clinic. A feast for the Eyes. Every soccer fan should watch that game. Such ease, such skill, such mastery of the game. Serbia should have applauded their opponents after the game.

wow, it was amazing, I had goose bumps watching that game just based on the skill.

Go Argentina!

Everything went right (except Gonzalez's injury), the precision and execution today was bordeline perfect. As you said, a clinic.

I knew this group of players had the ability to play like this but until today they didn't showed it on a consistent basis.

Hopefully they can carry it on to the next rounds.

who do you sit next game? Saviola? No, Tevez, No, Messi, No, Crespo, No?

There are just so many options. I have no idea who you start next game. But how do you keep Messi on the bench? You can't. In 20 minutes, scores one goal and sets up another.

who do you sit next game? Saviola? No, Tevez, No, Messi, No, Crespo, No?

There are just so many options. I have no idea who you start next game. But how do you keep Messi on the bench? You can't. In 20 minutes, scores one goal and sets up another.

709566[/snapback]

It is a problem, but a good one to have.

Both Messi and Tevez are young an them coming from the bench IMO is a good idea for now, moreso if the guys in the starting line up are producing at a good level.

If someone should falter they're excellent replacements.

Wow, it seems we're making all the goals we missed in the last World Cup.

Great game. The second goal was beautiful.

709429[/snapback]

I can't believe Javier Zanetti, Walter Samuel and Juan Sebastian Veron are back home.

Congrats.