"24" Season 5 Replay Starts Tomorrow

ajzepp

I hadn't seen a single episode of this show until about a month or so ago....I've since become so addicted that I went through the first four seasons/days on DVD :devil:

Anyway, the replay of Season 5 will be shown every Friday at 8pm, two episodes each week.

I hadn't seen a single episode of this show until about a month or so ago....I've since become so addicted that I went through the first four seasons/days on DVD :lol:

Anyway, the replay of Season 5 will be shown every Friday at 8pm, two episodes each week.

709241[/snapback]

So that's what you have been doing lately. :devil:;) Thanks for the reminder. I've been watching the show off and on this season so this is a good time to catch all of them. :doh:

So that's what you have been doing lately.  :lol:  ;)  Thanks for the reminder.  I've been watching the show off and on this season so this is a good time to catch all of them.  :doh:

709257[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm a bit embarrassed to think about the fact that I watched four seasons of a tv show in less than a month, especially when I think about how many episodes that is, lol....but I couldn't help it! I HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT, I SWEAR!!!! :devil:

Yeah, I'm a bit embarrassed to think about the fact that I watched four seasons of a tv show in less than a month, especially when I think about how many episodes that is, lol....but I couldn't help it!  I HAD TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT, I SWEAR!!!!    :devil:

709258[/snapback]

Yeah, suuuure, uh huh. :lol::doh: