'Sopranos' Stars Warn "Pay Raise or We're Off"

Rico

Meadow already left for California. She has no bargaining position since all they have to do is have Carmela talking one sided on the phone with her. Of all the characters, she's the easiest to write out. Paulie can die of prostate cancer or get whacked without him being seen. Remember, the NYC guys are looking to hurt Tony. So maybe Paulie & Silvio go to a car & it blows up outside the Bing. None of the holdouts is essential to the last 8 episodes.

I could care less...this season has been laughable at best.  I had to stop wasting my time watching that drivel.  And it is sad because I have been with the show since the inception.

709600[/snapback]

This past season has been a serious disappointment.-But i would still rather watch this level of teh Sopranos than have no Sopranos at all.Its not like they are running out of scripts--there would be plenty to keep it going for another 10 years. They cant kill off tooo many guys if they want to make Sopranos movies though in the future.

Meadow already left for California.  She has no bargaining position since all they have to do is have Carmela talking one sided on the phone with her.  Of all the characters, she's the easiest to write out.  Paulie can die of prostate cancer or get whacked without him being seen.  Remember, the NYC guys are looking to hurt Tony. So maybe Paulie & Silvio go to a car & it blows up outside the Bing.  None of the holdouts is essential to the last 8 episodes.

709754[/snapback]

So if the car blows up outside the Bing, did any of the pole dancing girls get hurt? :P

This past season has been a serious disappointment.-But i would still rather watch this level of teh Sopranos than have no Sopranos at all.Its not like they are running out of scripts--there would be plenty to keep it going for another 10 years. They cant kill off tooo many guys if they want to make Sopranos movies though in the future.

709887[/snapback]

How can you in good faith? Knowing where this show came from with the great story lines etc.

I have been thinking of a few scenarios:

1-Meadow somehow gets killed in a car/plane accident, in California.

Pauly, Silvio and Bobby are somehow killed together, in a car bomb, on the way to her funeral. Dr Melfi, an innocent by-stander at the funeral (she attends because of realtionship to Tony), also gets killed in the carnage. This is Phil and the NY family getting back at Tony...a little over the top I know, given the subtle qaulity of the show. I am just kind of joking on this....

More likely scenario:

2- The cast members' hold out, HBO won't budge, and David Chase refuses to do the final 8 episodes without them. There is tons of litigation, the "final 8" episodes, in grand "Sopraonos" tradition, get delayed for two or three years. A compromise is reached, and the 8 episodes, become, instead, 3 theatrical releases (Chase has whined for years about wanting to do movies, instead of tv), strung out over another 7 years.

ps- whoever suggested that Michael Imperioli (who is brilliant on the Sopranos, not far behind Gandolfini) should be cut, should be driven out to the Pine Barrens, and left with a couple of bullets in the back of their head..... :P

My scenario is:

1. Get rid of all the malcontents.

2. Bring in DeNiro, Pesci, Sorvino, etc. to kick everybody's ass in that's left. :P

710242[/snapback]

:P

I'd have Pesci shoot Christopher in the foot again! :P

710244[/snapback]

LOL, that would be classic.....they should put that in a dream sequence while he's on drugs or something.....would be a helluva lot more entertaining than a lot of what they've been doing lately