Pool re-surfacing and repair question

Peter

My mom lives in the house that I grew up in. She is having problems with the pool. It needs to be re-surfaced, there is a leak, and the concrete deck needs to be repaired/replaced.

I live here in Miami and am going up to Buffalo next week for my mom's birthday. I would like to contact someone in the Buffalo area about getting quotes to re-surface the pool and do the other repairs.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations? I obviously would like to contact someone who does good work and is reasonably priced. My mom had contacted one of the companies in Buffalo, and I think that they are trying to take advantage of her big time.

Thanks for any advice and/or recommendations.

Peter

I obviously would like to contact someone who does good work and is reasonably priced.

709060[/snapback]

Such a person does not exist in the pool industry and the best advice I can give you is to fill the whole with dirt and start a garden.

My mom lives in the house that I grew up in.  She is having problems with the pool.  It needs to be re-surfaced, there is a leak, and the concrete deck needs to be repaired/replaced.

I live here in Miami and am going up to Buffalo next week for my mom's birthday.  I would like to contact someone in the Buffalo area about getting quotes to re-surface the pool and do the other repairs.

Do any of you guys have any recommendations?  I obviously would like to contact someone who does good work and is reasonably priced.  My mom had contacted one of the companies in Buffalo, and I think that they are trying to take advantage of her big time.

Thanks for any advice and/or recommendations.

Peter

709060[/snapback]

Try this:

http://www.servicemagic.com/

Its been highly recommended to me.