F.A.T.

Dan III

My girlfriend, like 93% of all females born between 1977 and 1989, has a tatoo on her lower back (a.k.a. 'The Tramp Stamp.') I'll admit, it does give me something to look at when I'm giving her the business from behind. But what's that thing going to look like when she's 70?

My girlfriend, like 93% of all females born between 1977 and 1989, has a tatoo on her lower back (a.k.a. 'The Tramp Stamp.')  I'll admit, it does give me something to look at when I'm giving her the business from behind.  But what's that thing going to look like when she's 70?

709125[/snapback]

Mikhail Gorbachev's head

My girlfriend, like 93% of all females born between 1977 and 1989, has a tatoo on her lower back (a.k.a. 'The Tramp Stamp.')  I'll admit, it does give me something to look at when I'm giving her the business from behind.  But what's that thing going to look like when she's 70?

709125[/snapback]

Mine doesnt...but she wants one.

for FAT...

Why do girls assume that you dont think they are enough to satisfy you just because you ask for a threesome?

709125[/snapback]

something like this....

~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~~~

~ ~~ ~ ~

~~ ~~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

~~~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~

Shoot...I had something written out but it doesn't show it that way....

Why do girls assume that you dont think they are enough to satisfy you just because you ask for a threesome?

709133[/snapback]

Low self-esteem.. If they truly liked themselves, they wouldn't date us in the first place...

709125[/snapback]

There's a good simulation in this ad for Turlington's tattoo remover... :devil:

709125[/snapback]

Not sure, but you'll probably be able to tell what offramp to take.