F.A.T.

Dan III

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

709033[/snapback]

Those aren't her friends.. they don't care about her.. they just want her for her money.. I'm not like that!! I.. uhh.. um..

what was the question?

I get a blender or a George Foreman with my new checking account.

I'm having a hard time making up my mind, what the hell is wrong with me?

709055[/snapback]

can you get a woman drunk using a George Foreman grill?

blender = fruity drinks = naked chicks

can you get a woman drunk using a George Foreman grill?

blender = fruity drinks = naked chicks

709059[/snapback]

Good point. I spent too much of the day thinking how drunk I would have to be to spend the night with Rosie.

You're a true sage.

Now that hockey championships are done and the season is over, do you have any idea when the next World Spelling Bee Championship is being aired?

(P.S. I'm assuming hockey season is over because you can't find anyone reporting on it in either the newspapers or on ESPN.)

Now that hockey championships are done and the season is over, do you have any idea when the next World Spelling Bee Championship is being aired?

(P.S. I'm assuming hockey season is over because you can't find anyone reporting on it in either the newspapers or on ESPN.)

709071[/snapback]

I have no idea what you're talking about.. I'm too busy watching paintball and poker on "the deuce".

709071[/snapback]

Answer

Is it true, that the reason Barbara Streisand is so fat, is because she has such an amazing range?

I wonder what she owns.

Jenn Air?

Viking?

Wolf?

Thermador?

709098[/snapback]

Streisand is fat because she holds "The Diamond of Pantios"..