Congrats SilverNRed!

EC-Bills

"The 31-year-old Garden State star has wasted no time moving on, he was recently seen partying with pals at Hollywood hot spot Hyde on June 8 and unsuccessfully romancing Jessica Simpson."

That's just an embarrasing thing to have written about you on IMDB of all places :D

If this report is true, you still have a shot  :D

linky

708875[/snapback]

:w00t:

I actually heard about it a couple days ago (obviously I monitor the situation closely).

One step closer to making Mandy my bride.

I figure I'm only like one or two years away.

:D

:lol:

I actually heard about it a couple days ago (obviously I monitor the situation closely). 

:D

708888[/snapback]

Gotta hit the gym, a bit of roids and she'll be all over you :D:w00t:

:lol:

:devil:

708888[/snapback]

Nothing is going to happen unless you join us out here in Cali where all these Hollywood hotties hang. Your going to have to leave Buffalo bro or Mandy is not going to know you exist. Make it happen man!!!!

Nothing is going to happen unless you join us out here in Cali where all these Hollywood hotties hang. Your going to have to leave Buffalo bro or Mandy is not going to know you exist. Make it happen man!!!!

709119[/snapback]

1. I don't need "all these Hollywood hotties." I'm all about Mandy Moore. Those other broads can take a hike.

2. I can't make my move yet because I need to let Mandy get jerked around by a bunch of rich Hollywood dirtbags for a while. That way, she'll really appreciate me when I finally do swoop in because I'm not a scumbag (relatively speaking).

3. Yes, I do understand that #2 means the Mandy Moore I end up with will be a used up, older, sloppy seconds version of MM, but !@#$ it, life is hard. In a perfect world, she'd have grown up next door to me, been the exact same age as me, and we'd have been getting in on in high school. But for some reason God has been mad at me my whole life and instead of making Mandy Moore my next door neighbor and letting the Bills win the Super Bowl and the Sabres win the Stanley Cup, He made sure that none of that stuff happens. So yeah that's just great. :devil:

Yes, I do understand that #3 makes me sound like a crazy person.

That way, she'll really appreciate me when I finally do swoop in 

709161[/snapback]

I'd advise you to figuratively swoop in with a nice dinner or taking her to a hockey game or something. Literally swooping in on her would probably lead to lawsuits and more time you need to wait to get her. :devil:

If it makes you feel any better, i'm still waiting on miss underwood.

I'd advise you to figuratively swoop in with a nice dinner or taking her to a hockey game or something.

709179[/snapback]

Listen to Ramius. He knows what he's talking about. Stars like her don't like a lot of attention, so take her someplace where no one is paying any attention.

Like a televised hockey game.

709119[/snapback]

Doesn't she live in Orlando?