ieatcrayonz,

Cugalabanza

I'm curious.

708782[/snapback]

I think you mean my personal photo. That's not really a picture of me so I can't answer questions about pyrite.

I'm pretty sure it is a picture of Pyrite Gal who is one of the TBD hotties. She is long winded but her posts are good and she is pretty cute.

I think you mean my personal photo.  That's not really a picture of me so I can't answer questions about pyrite.

I'm pretty sure it is a picture of Pyrite Gal who is one of the TBD hotties.  She is long winded but her posts are good and she is pretty cute.

709556[/snapback]

LMAO

That personal photo is hilarious.

I think you mean my personal photo.  That's not really a picture of me so I can't answer questions about pyrite.

I'm pretty sure it is a picture of Pyrite Gal who is one of the TBD hotties.  She is long winded but her posts are good and she is pretty cute.

709556[/snapback]

I was a bit surprised the other day when Pyrite Gal referred to his/her own spouse as "she" (or was it "her"?). So perhaps the Gal is a he/him?

PG's longwindedness made the female persona seem likely, but maybe we have been deceived (not that we really give a dang regarding PG's gender, but as long you brought it up...)

I was a bit surprised the other day when Pyrite Gal referred to his/her own spouse as "she" (or was it "her"?). So perhaps the Gal is a he/him?

PG's longwindedness made the female persona seem likely, but maybe we have been deceived (not that we really give a dang regarding PG's gender, but as long you brought it up...)

709688[/snapback]

Perhaps Pyrite Gal is a lesbian?

I thought it was clear that Pyrite Gal was Fake Fat Sunny. Pyrite is fool's gold I believe and thus the screen name means that he's not actually a girl.

I mean, I thought this was pretty clear and that everyone knew... but I assume this is some elaborate joke that I missed.

I thought it was clear that Pyrite Gal was Fake Fat Sunny. Pyrite is fool's gold I believe and thus the screen name means that he's not actually a girl.

I mean, I thought this was pretty clear and that everyone knew... but I assume this is some elaborate joke that I missed.

709881[/snapback]

Then who is in the picture?

She's pyrite gal because she's a gal who studies pyrite. I guess she also likes the Bills.

Your theory is very complicated. Have you ever heard that when there are simple and complicated explanations to a problem that you should go with the simple one? I believe the theory iscalled Occum's Shaver. They talked about it in that Jodie Foster movie taken from the Stephen Hawking book. He's arrogant but I think he is right about the Occum's Shaver.

She's pyrite gal because she's a gal who studies pyrite.  I guess she also likes the Bills. 

Your theory is very complicated.  Have you ever heard that when there are simple and complicated explanations to a problem that you should go with the simple one?  I believe the theory iscalled Occum's Shaver.  They talked about it in that Jodie Foster movie taken from the Stephen Hawking book.  He's arrogant but I think he is right about the Occum's Shaver.

709927[/snapback]

Best damn post of the week!

She's pyrite gal because she's a gal who studies pyrite.  I guess she also likes the Bills. 

Your theory is very complicated.  Have you ever heard that when there are simple and complicated explanations to a problem that you should go with the simple one?  I believe the theory iscalled Occum's Shaver.  They talked about it in that Jodie Foster movie taken from the Stephen Hawking book.  He's arrogant but I think he is right about the Occum's Shaver.

709927[/snapback]

I think she's just a gal with low self esteem. Foolish golden gal? Sounds like she needs a little self motivation. She doesn't appear to have a beard in your photo, so I'm not sure about the shaver reference, but I find that Gilette works well for me. Though if she does have a beard I can underatand calling herself a fool, poor thing.