New Roller Coaster-

millbank

Yikes the new roller coaster at six nations park.

The new roller coaster will shatter all existing world records for speed and height by legendary proportions. Truly the "King of Coasters," Kingda Ka will rocket riders horizontally from 0 to 128 mph in 3.5 seconds before vertically catapulting them a mind-blowing 456 feet (45 stories) into the sky at a 90-degree angle. After a brief moment in the clouds, riders descend 418 feet (41 stories) back down to earth in a 270-degree spiral, only to experience another breathtaking moment of weightlessness as they soar over a 129-foot-tall hill (nearly 13 stories) and then glide back into the station.

-anyone go to this place , this has got to make a person wet themselves……

Kingdaka

more

-anyone go to this place , this has got to make a person wet themselves……

Kingdaka

more

52932[/snapback]

I would be willing to bet that people would stevestojan themselves before wettng themselves. :devil:

I just got back from Vegas this morning and thought the NY NY roller coaster was bad enough.

I would be willing to bet that people would stevestojan themselves before wettng themselves.  :devil:

I just got back from Vegas this morning and thought the NY NY roller coaster was bad enough.

52940[/snapback]

you are right , i was going to say a extra pair of underwear appears like a big need with this.....

I have worked at Disney and participated on thier coasters. They are building one now at Animal Kingdom called Everest Expedition opening in 2006. Thier coasters are quite different, catering to themes and special effects. That is just a thrill seekers rush, and what a rush that must be. Don't think my conads are ready for that! The fact sheet and specs are staggering, speed and height. Here is the Disney Coaster- http://www.themeparks.com/wdw/everest1.htm