Anyone here from Oil City, PA?

buckeyemike

about where a friend of mine is buried.

It's coming up on sixteen years since Jeff Cubbon, a great guy who had a bad heart apparently from birth, died on a train in China. He was heading to Hong Kong, fell asleep and never woke up.

He was from Oil City, and I remember his parents had a terrible time bringing his body back to the States. He was on a Christian missionary trip, helping to hand out Bibles to a nation that was still reeling from Tianamen Square (this was in 1990, remember). Jeff was only 21 years old, and would have been a senior in college.

I'm wondering if anyone may have info regarding cemeteries in the Oil City area. Oil City is not far from Cleveland (2 1/2 hours, tops), and I am thinking about going to see him, since I may be traveling a bit this summer. I have no contact information.

Any help anyone can give is appreciated.

Mike

Hey Mike, I live about 8 miles West of OC and have a camp about 6 miles East of it so I'm familiar with some parts of the area. What are you looking for in particular?

Hey Mike, I live about 8 miles West of OC and have a camp about 6 miles East of it so I'm familiar with some parts of the area. What are you looking for in particular?

708762[/snapback]

I wanted some information on the cemeteries in town, so I can go onto findagrave.com and attempt to find where Jeff is buried.

Thank you.

Mike