I'm off to Home Depot

Chef Jim

"I'm sure the packages were being shipped to the distribution center and someone was supposed to intercept them," Peterson said. "So that person [who was supposed to intercept the packages] either wasn't on duty that day or the packages were marked wrong."

Or they were too stoned and got it wrong.

dayyyyyyyyum....I don't think I could hand over that much dope to the popo's...that would be too good to be true. That's like winning the lottery... :D

708693[/snapback]

Call me a degenerate but I would have to think long and hard about passing up on six figures worth of anything. It wouldn't take me too long turn that green into...ah...green. :D

That's actually my local Home Depot in Tewksbury, MA.

Just wondering what you say when you call the cops to reports such a thing...."uh, yeah - is this the police? You're never gonna believe this but..."

708792[/snapback]

You don't call the cops, you drive up 38 into lowell and cash in, then buy yourself a nice summer home in maine.

You don't call the cops, you drive up 38 into lowell and cash in, then buy yourself a nice summer home in maine.

708826[/snapback]

Don't know that I'd mess with any of the drug gangs/dealers in Lowell - they tend to play for keeps. Those 2 high school kids from Billerica 2 years ago thought they were gangsters and ended up dead in their SUV at the Courtyard Marriott.

Don't know that I'd mess with any of the drug gangs/dealers in Lowell - they tend to play for keeps. Those 2 high school kids from Billerica 2 years ago thought they were gangsters and ended up dead in their SUV at the Courtyard Marriott.

709035[/snapback]

My dad works with the boys father.. I myself walked out of a bar on merrimack st and got jumped and stabbed in the arm and hit in the face with chunk of concrete, I swung on the punks, ran to my car and tried to runem over, got one on his bike, hope he still feels the pain.

708826[/snapback]

Schiat! I've stayed in that Courtyard...

Also, have stayed inthe Doubletree and walked to and from Cobblestones late at night. Didn't realize the city was that rough.