The playmaker's picks for SB

And Dallas < Skins, Jints, Philly, Seattle, Carolina, TB, Atlanta, and likely Chicago. 0:)

708394[/snapback]

And why would you think that, my friend? :doh:

Rico, Canty and Ware were very good last year and they were rookies. The are getting their injured LT back, and they added depth in Fabini. Hate Drew as you will, but he has the arm to get the ball to T.O., and Parcells is the coach.

While I don't think that they will necessarily reach the super bowl, I am glad they are not in our division.

We have enough problems. :P:P

And why would you think that, my friend?  :doh:

708397[/snapback]

0:)

Actually, I hope the Brain Dead One takes them to the playoffs, and all the Cowboy $$$ coming in makes for a nice lop-sided Vegas spread.

CHA-CHING!!! :P

For real :D Irvin is a goob. I bet he's done fallen off the wagon again talking like that. I can hear him now, "Hello? Ms. Cleo? Is it really you? Who's goin to the Super Bowl this year?"

And Dallas < Skins, Jints, Philly, Seattle, Carolina, TB, Atlanta, and likely Chicago. :D

708394[/snapback]

Dallas is better than the skins, giants, eagles, TB and are certainly competing with carolina atlanta and seattle for tops in the NFC

- the eagles were absolutely terrible, mostly because they had no offense, so what did they do to add to it in the offseason....... jeff garcia? jabar gafney? mcnabb looks in great shape but in that division they will suck again

- i like the giants but i think their defense is horrible

- the redskins can sign all the all stars they want they will never pan out, they do it every year

- i like TB but i feel dallas is more of a sure thing right now then the bucs. TB is going into the season with chris simms, he did well at the end of the year but you cant say there isnt a question mark there, and lets hope mark clayton shows up this year

Dallas is better than the skins, giants, eagles, TB and are certainly competing with carolina atlanta and seattle for tops in the NFC

- the eagles were absolutely terrible, mostly because they had no offense, so what did they do to add to it in the offseason....... jeff garcia? jabar gafney? mcnabb looks in great shape but in that division they will suck again

- i like the giants but i think their defense is horrible

- the redskins can sign all the all stars they want they will never pan out, they do it every year

- i like TB but i feel dallas is more of a sure thing right now then the bucs. TB is going into the season with chris simms, he did well at the end of the year but you cant say there isnt a question mark there, and lets hope mark clayton shows up this year

708480[/snapback]

Cowboys still have a stone cold loser at QB though. TD was right about one thing last year, "Just wait till all the teams in the East get a 2nd look at him." :D

:D

Actually, I hope the Brain Dead One takes them to the playoffs, and all the Cowboy $$$ coming in makes for a nice lop-sided Vegas spread.

CHA-CHING!!! :w00t:

708399[/snapback]

:D

Philadelphia- McNabb was bothered by injury most of last season then was knocked out permanently towards the end of the year. Philadelphia lives and dies with McNabb, and I suspect when he's healthy they will improve. I also suspect Andy Read will place a greater emphasis on the running game, and the defense stills is pretty solid. The Eagle will be over .500

Giants- Statistically speaking the 3rd year is the most frequent year a QB breaks out, and with the gradual progression last season I so no reasons why Eli won't break out this year. He has weapons, and when a QB goes from average to dominant the team usually sees a dramatic benefit.

Washington- Gibbs is starting to show his mark with this team but Brunnell will likely not repeat last year’s success. Many of their players are also approaching over the hill status making them even more difficult to predict.

Dallas- TO will make a huge difference. He made Garcia, gave McNabb his best season ever, and will probably give Drew one of his top seasons. They have balance and talent, but they will falter sometime before the NFC championship. Bledsoe's fumble and turnover averages are so consistently bad that they will not be able to overcome it against a team that can defense Bledsoe. Expect Greggo from Washington to become the new Belichick nemeses with old Drew.

Philadelphia- McNabb was bothered by injury most of last season then was knocked out permanently towards the end of the year. Philadelphia lives and dies with McNabb, and I suspect when he's healthy they will improve. I also suspect Andy Read will place a greater emphasis on the running game, and the defense stills is pretty solid. The Eagle will be over .500

McNabb imo makes far too many mistakes, even when healthy. He's a game killer especially late in games. He also has a penchant for throwing the ball too low at his receivers legs, With what rb will they have a greather emphasis on running? Brian Westbrook?!? Westbrook is a good/very good 2nd type option, but he can not be the sole focus of a running attack. A Slim chance Correll Buckhalter ever stays healthy, and With their current stack of receivers and a not so good defense eagles will be hard pressed to be over .500

Giants- Statistically speaking the 3rd year is the most frequent year a QB breaks out, and with the gradual progression last season I so no reasons why Eli won't break out this year. He has weapons, and when a QB goes from average to dominant the team usually sees a dramatic benefit.

The giants imo are the best team in this division with the best rb in the nfl and quaterback with the highest upside. While Im not eli's biggest fan I think he will be better then the rest of the nfc east qb's. Tiki is the most underappreciated rb in the nfl and all he does is make plays. Great runner, tremendous receiver. A decent defense and offense playing up to snuff will carry this team far. Division winners

Washington- Gibbs is starting to show his mark with this team but Brunnell will likely not repeat last year’s success. Many of their players are also approaching over the hill status making them even more difficult to predict.

The Redskins you saw in the playoffs will most likely be the redskins you'll see this year with Jason Campbell getting playing time some point in the middle of the season. They'll have a good defense though. Under .500

Dallas- TO will make a huge difference. He made Garcia, gave McNabb his best season ever, and will probably give Drew one of his top seasons. They have balance and talent, but they will falter sometime before the NFC championship. Bledsoe's fumble and turnover averages are so consistently bad that they will not be able to overcome it against a team that can defense Bledsoe. Expect Greggo from Washington to become the new Belichick nemeses with old Drew.

TO will make a tremendous difference and their defense should be ok although they suffer from lack of speed in the secondary. As good as roy williams is he's a liability against the pass and I dont know wtf their other safety is. Julius Jones also gets an awful lot of hype for a rb who's yet to stay healthy and/or reach 1000 yards rushing. Hmm kind of like his brother but less talented. Bledsoe will keep them respectable enough, but should TO go down they're relying on pretty much terry glenn as their lone receiver outside of te witten . It's do or die with owens, cause I think this offense really lacks pop. Bledsoe's good enough but he wont be able to carry them. If they can avoid injuries I think they have a chance but the nfc east belongs to the giants

708480[/snapback]

Don't underestimate the Skins. Under Gibbs they have refocussed and they

play hard for him....They went deep into the playoffs last year and could have

taken out Seattle, if only they had converted their chances.

Clinton Portis had a monster year last year and they still have a GREAT

defense....If Randal El can make the difference, Mark Brunell might make teams

pay.....

The skins are going to be the under-the-radar team in that divison and then

make that deep run.

I thought Nate Clements was the playmaker. :D I think I'm one of the few psoters here who like Irvin on tv, but his picks are questionable at best. His man love for TO is a little unsettling. I'm not saying I could predit the Super Bowl any better but the one I guarantee is that Miami and Dallas won't make it. Is there somewhere I can bet on that? :D

Changing the topic a little bit, who do you think will be the superbowl representatives...

I think it is going to be Pittsburgh again from the AFC.......

The NFC is more wide open, but I see Carolina making a run again to the SB