Deion Branch out for Sunday's game

Rayzer32

He has been downgraded to doubtful from quest. He has been their best WR so far. Will this make a difference or does our offense hold the key to the outcome?

I believe our offense decides the game. We have to score and move the ball consistently. Our D can hold the Pats to a low enough number to win IMO.

I also believe TH and WM need to split carries more evenly. I would like to see WM on 3rd downs and goal line situations and at least have 10-15 carries.

He has been downgraded to doubtful from quest.  He has been their best WR so far.  Will this make a difference or does our offense hold the key to the outcome?

Not really. The Pats have been able to plug and play other guys with pretty equal success, and won the last game without Branch. Those receivers are pretty interchangeable. I think we really need to look out for Graham and Dillon and let the corners do their jobs.

Not really.  The Pats have been able to plug and play other guys with pretty equal success, and won the last game without Branch.  Those receivers are pretty interchangeable.  I think we really need to look out for Graham and Dillon and let the corners do their jobs.

52921[/snapback]

Graham worries me a little, but I think we can shut Dillon down. He has never really torched us.

No it doesn't matter.

We can't score, remember?

52938[/snapback]

You're right, somehow I don't think 7 offensive pts will do it against the Pats.

My bad, I forgot our offense sucked ass. It has been two weeks since they embarrassed themselves.