The Logjam Ahead of Martin Nance

JDG

And again, with all the reports about all the passes Nance has been catching ("catches of the day" if you will), it's truly AMAZING that the QB's are able to place the ball PERFECTLY into his hands all the time. 

BRAY!

708595[/snapback]

Stop it.

Ladairis is an amateur SEC scout with extensive experience in the Midwest. His specialty is in obscure WR's from the MAC, and his opinions are exclusively formed by the sound and impartial judgment he's displayed as a poster. I would rather questions Marv Levy. Squawk.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"His specialty is in obscure WR's from the MAC"

Perhaps you wish to define "obscure" as being in the Senior Bowl, KzooMORON...

Once again, the board's two BEAKED BIRDBRAINS cannot help but insult those who actually watch and observe and refuse to bow to their theory of "greater guru" parroting and h+w+b+40=football skils. This comes after, of course, the fact that Senior Bowl participant Nance displayed such awesome ability to separate and adjust to the ball that, after every single team watched him for a full week, he went undrafted...

"His specialty is in obscure WR's from the MAC"

Perhaps you wish to define "obscure" as being in the Senior Bowl, KzooMORON...

Once again, the board's two BEAKED BIRDBRAINS cannot help but insult those who actually watch and observe and refuse to bow to their theory of "greater guru" parroting and h+w+b+40=football skils.  This comes after, of course, the fact that Senior Bowl participant Nance displayed such awesome ability to separate and adjust to the ball that, after every single team watched him for a full week, he went undrafted...

708601[/snapback]

Let's clear something up. You’re not an idiot because we disagree. You’re an idiot because whoever doesn't have YOUR opinion is an idiot.

You know absolutely nothing about me, or anybody else, yet you assume some sort of superiority of knowledge. It's truly laughable. The insanity of it is accurately captured in the Wilford thread. But I guess that’s up to others to judge for themselves.

By the way how many times have you watched Nance in person? I've watched him 4 times in three different stadiums. Who's really the parrot here?

No, he's an idiot because he's an idiot. I could give a rat's ass about what he thinks he saw. For all I know, Nance banged his sister and he has it out for him. With stats like what Nance put up, I have a hard time believing that the incredible Josh Betts placed 81 perfect passes into Nance's hands last year. And saying that teams bypassed Nance in the draft, given the EXACT science that is drafting ( :D ) is one of the lamest excuses out there.

"You’re an idiot because whoever doesn't have YOUR opinion is an idiot. "

Wrong - you two featherheads cannot accept that anyone actually has an original opinion, because all of "your" "opinions" are standard parroting and tall=good bawking. You are intolerant of non-parrots, who you consider blasphemous to your parroting=proof "understanding" of football.

"You know absolutely nothing about me"

Wrong again. I know that you are incapable of observing football and making "your" "opinions" from watching. I know that ALL of "your" football "opinions" are PARROTED. I know that you refuse to accept anyone's actual viewing as "valid" if it conflicts with your parroting.

"I've watched him 4 times in three different stadiums"

If you have watched him four times, and you still dispute that he has difficulty separating and adjusting to the ball, then that completely verifies the above. You watch, yet you do not understand. Hence, even though you watched, "your" "opinion" of Nance comes from PARROTING, because nobody knows more just how clueless you are about football than... you...

"With stats like what Nance put up, I have a hard time believing "

LMAO!!!

STAT PARROTING without watching = PROOF

to the BIRDBRAINED MORON that is the PARROT named Disease...

Now, explain again why Nance went undrafted, oh BEAKED one...

And tell us again that Byron Leftwich is the Jags best rusher because he led the Jags in rushing against the Pats in the playoffs..

BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK BAWK goes the BEAKED BIRDBRAIN...

No, he's an idiot because he's an idiot.  I could give a rat's ass about what he thinks he saw.  For all I know, Nance banged his sister and he has it out for him.  With stats like what Nance put up, I have a hard time believing that the incredible Josh Betts placed 81 perfect passes into Nance's hands last year.  And saying that teams bypassed Nance in the draft, given the EXACT science that is drafting ( :D ) is one of the lamest excuses out there.

708620[/snapback]

I agree, look at Antonio Gates. I think Nance will struggle to adjust to a full time receiver because he does have problems separating, but what Ladarius fails to understand is just because he can't do something’s doesn't mean he can't do others. Just like Wolford and his massive drop%. Wolford’s role was almost exclusively to run fade patterns. Over half the balls his way were jump ball situations that naturally led to a lot of drops. But what matters most is points, and Wilford gave the Jaguars a ton of production. With nothing but small quick WR's Nance could fined a nitch with this team, and that type of player would be even more important to a developing QB.

"Just like Wolford and his massive drop%. Wolford’s role was almost exclusively to run fade patterns. Over half the balls his way were jump ball situations that naturally led to a lot of drops."

You are so F-ing clueless about Ernest Wilford that this is hilarious. Go to a Jag board and ask those who actually watched Wilford about his drops. Wilford will make the occasional circus catch. What Wilford will drop, over and over, is the easy ball right at him. What you did in the above quote is the standard behavior parrots display when outed for being clueless bawking morons - they start lyin'...

"But what matters most is points, and Wilford gave the Jaguars a ton of production."

LMAO!!!

Yeah, in the Jag playoff game, starting WR Wilford gave the Jags a big F-ing GOOSE EGG in the stat column. What Wilford's "production" in the regular season consisted of was being the #4 WR against ZONE while Jimmy Smith was double teamed.

WOOSH - the above statement conflicts with certified "guru" parroting. Watch for more hate, lies and insults to be hurled by the outed BEAKED BIRDBRAINS...

"Just like Wolford and his massive drop%. Wolford’s role was almost exclusively to run fade patterns. Over half the balls his way were jump ball situations that naturally led to a lot of drops."

You are so F-ing clueless about Ernest Wilford that this is hilarious.  Go to a Jag board and ask those who actually watched Wilford about his drops.  Wilford will make the occasional circus catch.  What Wilford will drop, over and over, is the easy ball right at him.  What you did in the above quote is the standard behavior parrots display when outed for being clueless bawking morons - they start lyin'...

"But what matters most is points, and Wilford gave the Jaguars a ton of production."

LMAO!!!

Yeah, in the Jag playoff game, starting WR Wilford gave the Jags a big F-ing GOOSE EGG in the stat column.  What Wilford's "production" in the regular season consisted of was being the #4 WR against ZONE while Jimmy Smith was double teamed. 

WOOSH - the above statement conflicts with certified "guru" parroting.  Watch for more hate, lies and insults to be hurled by the outed BEAKED BIRDBRAINS...

708645[/snapback]

Settle down rookie.

You talk about Gates. Gates separates against NFL double teams. Nance doesn't separate and has four years of MAC experience, while Gates originally had none because he was a basketball player. One separates against the best, the other doesn't against the MAC. HMMM. Maybe there is a difference...

What KzooMORON does is he equates h+w+b+40 on a player by player basis, so since Gates and Nance have similar h+w+b+40, the BEAKED BIRDBRAIN inside equates the two. Genius!!! Indeed, it would have been hilarious to see Gates with four years of football experience spend a week in Mobile and go undrafted...

HMMM...

Gates with four years of football experience spends a full week every February in...

Hawaii...

and all anyone had to do to figure that out was just add up the h+w+b+40...

LOL!!!

My point exactly, oh braying one.

708655[/snapback]

Then you once again completely whiffed on the point I just made, that being that Gates only needed two years of football experience to become one of the NFL's best TEs. Nance has four years of experience.

WOOSH....

Then you once again completely whiffed on the point I just made, that being that Gates only needed two years of football experience to become one of the NFL's best TEs.  Nance has four years of experience.

WOOSH....

Nance has 4 years of experience in college. It would be best if you WAITED until Nance has AT LEAST a year in the NFL under his belt, like Gates did before he broke out.

And you whiffed on the point I was trying to make... which is the scouts are FAR from infallible. Gates should have been drafted, and drafted high.

Nance has 4 years of experience in college.  It would be best if you WAITED until Nance has AT LEAST a year in the NFL under his belt, like Gates did before he broke out.

And you whiffed on the point I was trying to make... which is the scouts are FAR from infallible.  Gates should have been drafted, and drafted high.

708666[/snapback]

And the unreal idiocy continues...

http://www.sdhoc.com/main/articles/chargers/Gatesneal

"Neither played college football"

So, Nance's four years at Miami OH gets equated with Gates' ZERO college experience only in the mind of the parroting moron who does not tolerate anything inconsistent with his parroting. The idea that someone with four years of Div 1a college ball, including Bowl games, might be further "developed" than someone who DID NOT PLAY ANY COLLEGE BALL once again goes...

WOOSH

over the featherheads...

Gates took two years to become a dominant player in the NFL. Nance took four years to be an undrafted Senior Bowl participant.

If this sounds equal to you, have a cracker on LaDairis...

Given teams' infallibility when it comes to drafting players, it's a wonder ANY drafted players fail, or any undrafted players succeed. At least, so sayeth the braying ass.

Please LD, come back when you a) have dropped ball stats for Nance from college and/or b) can give me a prediction on draftees from this year so I can see just how much of a (idioti) savant you are and/or c) can lend me your crystal ball so I can see in the future that Nance will do nothing in the NFL.

Until then, you are a legend in your mind ONLY.