Alright, whose kid was this?

Chilly

As I was on campus today, I overheard a kid who was with a field trip to UT. The class couldn't have been much older than 5th grade.

The kid goes to his buddy, "Never bet against William Shatner, unless he's fighting Patrick Stewart".

/dev/null was that your kid? 0:)

As I was on campus today, I overheard a kid who was with a field trip to UT.  The class couldn't have been much older than 5th grade.

The kid goes to his buddy, "Never bet against William Shatner, unless he's fighting Patrick Stewart".

/dev/null was that your kid?  0:)

708067[/snapback]

Must have been. Bet his kid rides the short bus.

Must have been.  Bet his kid rides the short bus.

708080[/snapback]

don't worry, i haven't procreated yet. but if i did i'd have track you down and beat the living snot outta you. making cracks about someone's kid is over the line 0:)

don't worry, i haven't procreated yet.  but if i did i'd have track you down and beat the living snot outta you.  making cracks about someone's kid is over the line :doh:

708112[/snapback]

0:) Oh come on, you know I was just joking

yeah i know :doh: but just be careful other's on this board don't have much of a sense of humor and might take offense at calling out their kids

708168[/snapback]

0:) No problem. I am already scheduled for sensitivity trainning next week

yeah i know 0:) but just be careful other's on this board don't have much of a sense of humor and might take offense at calling out their kids

708168[/snapback]

They just get mad because they ride the short bus too.