Pretty funny PFW chat tidbit

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=11999

Brad (NM): Why does Buffalo sign a bunch of scrub QB's when they can at least go through a season with a proven Vet like Collins?

Chris Neubauer: Because Dick Jauron is the head coach. When he was with the Bears he had scrub quarterbacks named Jim MIller, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown. When he was the head coach for a few games in Detroit last year he had scrub QBs named Joey Harrington and Jeff Garcia. Wherever Dick Jauron goes, scrub QBs follow

(I especially like the last line.)

http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=11999

Brad (NM): Why does Buffalo sign a bunch of scrub QB's when they can at least go through a season with a proven Vet like Collins?

Chris Neubauer: Because Dick Jauron is the head coach. When he was with the Bears he had scrub quarterbacks named Jim MIller, Shane Matthews, Cade McNown. When he was the head coach for a few games in Detroit last year he had scrub QBs named Joey Harrington and Jeff Garcia. Wherever Dick Jauron goes, scrub QBs follow

(I especially like the last line.)

708020[/snapback]

What incredible insight Chris Neubauer provides.

Which Collins?  Kerry or Todd?

I guess RJ was also available this offseason.

708035[/snapback]

Chris Neubauer: Yes, he had rare surgery where his arm was replaced with Tommy John's. He throws left-handed now.

Which Collins?  Kerry or Todd?

I guess RJ was also available this offseason.

708035[/snapback]

Tom, as in the kind Nuebauer likes to freshen up with.

Yeah, but Drew left before he came here.

708062[/snapback]

NO.....Bledsoe thought the Bills were going to eventually hire Mike Shermann...he thought Jaroun would replace Parcells next year. As always, Drew effed up.