Fast Forward to 2011

When Tom Donahoe arrived in 2001 he inherited a team from John Butler that went 8-8 and was in cap jail. The day he left after 5 years only 1 member of the team he took over, Eric Moulds, was still on the roster

Let's fast forward to 2011, 5 years into Marv Levy's tenure as Bills GM. Which TD era players will still be on the roster?

My guess there will be only 3 left:

McGee

Schobel

Mooreman

Fletcher and Spikes will have retired as Bills

When Tom Donahoe arrived in 2001 he inherited a team from John Butler that went 8-8 and was in cap jail.  The day he left after 5 years only 1 member of the team he took over, Eric Moulds, was still on the roster

Let's fast forward to 2011, 5 years into Marv Levy's tenure as Bills GM.  Which TD era players will still be on the roster?

McGee

Schobel

Mooreman

707986[/snapback]

not sure about the players, but Chuck Lester will still be there!!!!

I bet in 2011 we'll be just one or two years away....

708011[/snapback]

Heh, that is exactly what I was going to say. Though I was going to add something about posters bitching at the national media for never giving the Bills any respect.

When Tom Donahoe arrived in 2001 he inherited a team from John Butler that went 8-8 and was in cap jail.  The day he left after 5 years only 1 member of the team he took over, Eric Moulds, was still on the roster

Let's fast forward to 2011, 5 years into Marv Levy's tenure as Bills GM.  Which TD era players will still be on the roster?

McGee

Schobel

Mooreman

707986[/snapback]

Moorman will be getting old too, he'd be 35 then.

McGee

Schobel

Mooreman

707986[/snapback]

I'll go out on a limb and say either Losman or Nall is still around.