Jerry Sullivan is missing

Am I a bad person?

When I first saw the subject line I thought that maybe he really was missing. While I can't say that I was happy, I really wouldn't give two sh!ts if they found him.

God, I really hope he makes it. He actually is the rare 25 year old who moves to Buffalo. :lol: Granted all we all is what the media reports, but Losman seems like a really good guy. I think I may have the answer to his success as a NFL quarterback. It doesn't deal with fundamentals or anything like that. Quite simply, he needs to change his name. No more JP Losman. It will now be John Losman. If Joey Harrington was known as Joe Harrington, he would be an all pro. That and John Losman needs to grow a beard. I can see it now: the bearded Buffaloian, John Losman, leads the Buffalo Bills to their first Super Bowl victory. :)

God, I really hope he makes it.  He actually is the rare 25 year old who moves to Buffalo.  :lol:  Granted all we all is what the media reports, but Losman seems like a really good guy.  I think I may have the answer to his success as a NFL quarterback.  It doesn't deal with fundamentals or anything like that.  Quite simply, he needs to change his name.  No more JP Losman.  It will now be John Losman.  If Joey Harrington was known as Joe Harrington, he would be an all pro.  That and John Losman needs to grow a beard.  I can see it now:  the bearded Buffaloian, John Losman, leads the Buffalo Bills to their first Super Bowl victory.  :)

707866[/snapback]

Meh. Didn't work for Jake Plummer.

God, I really hope he makes it.  He actually is the rare 25 year old who moves to Buffalo.  :lol:  Granted all we all is what the media reports, but Losman seems like a really good guy.  I think I may have the answer to his success as a NFL quarterback.  It doesn't deal with fundamentals or anything like that.  Quite simply, he needs to change his name.  No more JP Losman.  It will now be John Losman.  If Joey Harrington was known as Joe Harrington, he would be an all pro.  That and John Losman needs to grow a beard.  I can see it now:  the bearded Buffaloian, John Losman, leads the Buffalo Bills to their first Super Bowl victory.  :)

707866[/snapback]

Yeah Boy!!!!

That was a nice read...as I have always said, there is plenty to like about JP Losman, he just has to show it on the field. Take away his sub-par play in his first stint as a starter, and my impressions of him are fairly positive. As time passes, and it is becoming clearer what a mess the Bills were, behind the scenes, I think it is remarkable that JP didn't have any sort of Ryan Leaf like explosion this past season.

Losman has always, IMO, said the right thing. And I don't mean the Drew Bledsoe monotone "we win as a team and we lose as a team" cliche stuff. JP, despite his funny voice, was honest, thoughtful, kind of funny, and very likeable. I think the kid deserves a true shot, and it appears he will get it...

As for Jerry Sullivan, I know I am in the minority, but I think he is much better than your average local sports news columnist. He is negative. But, guess what, so are fans in general. Sullivan has more intimate knowledge of what is going on, at One Bills Drive, day to day, than most of us. He may have an ax to grind on occaision, but I can't honestly think of one that wasn't justified, either at the time, or in retrospect.

Let's face it, the sticky inside feeling the Sabres left us with this season aside, our two major leauge professional sports teams have been pretty dreary for the last five or six years, overall. I think more often than not, Sullivan is dead on in his observations. When the Bills start to make some real improvement, I suspect that Sullivan will be more than happy to give credit where credit is due...

He's obviously still drunk from the Sabres' happy juice. Even so, it's encouraging to read a positive report about Losman's development -- particularly from one of Buffalo's harshest critics.