Arrogant people

ieatcrayonz

This guy thinks he is so smart he can tell the human race what to do.  Build a moon colony to survive?  :)  Does he even know the moon doesn't have indoor plumbing like Earth?  No gravity and no plumbing is a BAAAAAAAAAD combination.

Loony whacko.....

707660[/snapback]

Loony whacko perhaps...nice looking nurse though.

The gravity thingy would be tough to overcome. Every time you tried to plant a flower would it float away?

Loony whacko perhaps...nice looking nurse though. 

The gravity thingy would be tough to overcome.  Every time you tried to plant a flower would it float away?

707665[/snapback]

Plant a flower? That's a luxury you can't afford when there is poop floating in the air all day. I think one of Jupiter's moons has indoor plumbing. Why wouldn't we just go there?

Plant a flower?  That's a luxury you can't afford when there is poop floating in the air all day.  I think one of Jupiter's moons has indoor plumbing.  Why wouldn't we just go there?

707675[/snapback]

Well, I thought we might want to start creating carbon dioxide to support life. Prolly silly thinking though.

Still, the nice rack on the nurse leads me to question whether women would need bras on the moon?

Well, I thought we might want to start creating carbon dioxide to support life.  Prolly silly thinking though.

Still, the nice rack on the nurse leads me to question whether women would need bras on the moon?

707682[/snapback]

No offense but you're an idiot.

If you want carbon dioxide on the moon, just bring up a few cans of it from the party stores that fill up balloons for little kid parties. The moon is small and you can fill it up fast. Flowers take too long and look gay.

No offense but you're an idiot. 

If you want carbon dioxide on the moon, just bring up a few cans of it from the party stores that fill up balloons for little kid parties.  The moon is small and you can fill it up fast.  Flowers take too long and look gay.

707689[/snapback]

Sorry man, I was just trying to think long term. Those cans are pretty heavy and I figured payload issues would make a natural approach more workable. Still, the nurse has a nice rack.