I feel Dirty.....

taterhill

I think I'm gonna go to the game tomorrow night. I have two tickets and considered selling them, and while I'm not excited about the Canes winning, I figure it would be kind of cool to watch a Stanley Cup presentation live.

I think I'm gonna go to the game tomorrow night.  I have two tickets and considered selling them, and while I'm not excited about the Canes winning, I figure it would be kind of cool to watch a Stanley Cup presentation live.

707626[/snapback]

E, ya gotta sell those suckers. Now, I play poker alot, so you always goota consider your what your next move will be. Taking that to your situation.

#1) Canes win. Yeh, you get to see the cup presentation, but once you see it live your just gunna be miserable for the rest of the night and all Thursday thinking those stinkin bastards are there by the grace of God(at least the hockey gods) and damnit, the fellas should be hoisting that Cup.

#2)Canes Lose. You do not get to see the cup, game becomes somewhat meaningless, no matter the outcome of the series.

Now, also consider its a Wed. night, prolly wouldn't tailgate as its not a Sabre game, and you will prolly tember your intake of adult beverages cause ya gotta work in the morning.

OR, ya sell the stinkin tickets, get lets say $350 for em, pay for a flight from RDU to Buffalo on Southwest for 150 roundtrip, and you go to a Bills game of your choice. Now that my friend is a much wiser use of your hard earned disposable income. I mean, 8 hrs of pure fun watching the Bills play, or 3 hrs watching those whiny little bitches winning a cup, seems a no brainer to me!!!!!! :)

E, ya gotta sell those suckers. Now, I play poker alot, so you always goota consider your what your next move will be. Taking that to your situation.

#1) Canes win. Yeh, you get to see the cup presentation, but once you see it live your just gunna be miserable for the rest of the night and all Thursday thinking those stinkin bastards are there by the grace of God(at least the hockey gods) and damnit, the fellas should be hoisting that Cup.

#2)Canes Lose. You do not get to see the cup, game becomes somewhat meaningless, no matter the outcome of the series.

Now, also consider its a Wed. night, prolly wouldn't tailgate as its not a Sabre game, and you will prolly tember your intake of adult beverages cause ya gotta work in the morning.

OR, ya sell the stinkin tickets, get lets say $350 for em, pay for a flight from RDU to Buffalo on Southwest for 150 roundtrip, and you go to a Bills game of your choice. Now that my friend is a much wiser use of your hard earned disposable income. I mean, 8 hrs of pure fun watching the Bills play, or 3 hrs watching those whiny little bitches winning a cup, seems a no brainer to me!!!!!! :)

707628[/snapback]

You make some good points. During Game 7 of the EC Finals I truly learned what it means to hate fans of another team. The tix go up on Ebay today. !@#$ the Canes.

Thank you for bringing some sanity to my morning.

You make some good points.  During Game 7 of the EC Finals I truly learned what it means to hate fans of another team.  The tix go up on Ebay today.  !@#$ the Canes.

707629[/snapback]

wise move......

You make some good points.  During Game 7 of the EC Finals I truly learned what it means to hate fans of another team.  The tix go up on Ebay today.  !@#$ the Canes.

707629[/snapback]

Good job. There is no need to sit through that among all those phony Caniacs who won't be back in the fall.

I decided that if the Canes were going to luck their way to the Cup..I should at least make some loot on it..so I bet the canes tonight...thanks to the Whalercanes..the wife and I will enjoy a nice meal this weekend...as you can see...my son is Ecstatic :)

707568[/snapback]

He looks like he's begging for beer. Chip off the ol' block.

I decided that if the Canes were going to luck their way to the Cup..I should at least make some loot on it..so I bet the canes tonight...thanks to the Whalercanes..the wife and I will enjoy a nice meal this weekend...as you can see...my son is Ecstatic :)

707568[/snapback]

Awesome tater. My boy got into a scuffle with a canes fan at his daycare. He took some shots, but you should see the other kid.

707629[/snapback]

give us the link to the ebay auction and we can bump up the bids on your tickets so the caro-whine-a fans get it stuck to them even more. :)

5 minute time out  for fighting?

707744[/snapback]

You of all people should know it's not called "fighting," it's called "roughing."

I hear the other kid got 2 minutes for diving. :)

You of all people should know it's not called "fighting," it's called "roughing."

I hear the other kid got 2 minutes for diving. :)

707762[/snapback]

2 for roughing

5 for fighting

If the kid gets called for diving he should be put on waivers to see if another pre-school picks him up. Otherwise his career is finished.