Seems like nobody around here cares about GITMO

Personally, I don't know why some people in the media are so upset with this. If they want to kill themselves, let them. Only problem is they ruined some good linen. Let's put some rope in each cell to make it easier on these guys and stop ruining good bedsheets.

Who fuggin cares what these disgusting animals do to themselves?  The only "problem" I have with this story is that more of them didn't do it.

707523[/snapback]

Yeah but you don't work for the UN. After all, they see the Americans as the animals, and these scum as the poor mistreated souls who are just misunderstood and need to have their right to blow themselves up in a crowd restored.

He is too busy positioning himself for a leadership position in the House.

707620[/snapback]

Funny isn't it. In fact I thought he was going to have a hard time even getting reelected. I guess him being outspoken, and stabbing his fellow Marines in the back, and getting a "promise" of a leadership position will help him win the election. Morals and rightousness be damn.

Damn I hate politicians.

It would be nice if they were actually charged with something and found guilty with some evidence, so we could seperate the "scumbags" from those that were swept up but may not be involved with the terrorists. After 4 years, these people aren't going to give any more info than they have already, so either convict them of something and put them in jail or let them go. If we're spreading democracy, as Bush states, than providing examples of due process should be part of it.