Why I don't read RealFootball365.com

Rubes

"One thing's for sure, though. There's no way the left guard position can possibly be worse for the Bills next season, and that's certainly a good thing."

This is precisely the same thing I said when we signed Anderson. I couldn't have been more wrong. Then again, I don't try to make a name for myself writing about football.

Now, do I really think Reyes will be as bad or worse than Bennie? Of course not. There's no way...

Now ya done it. :lol:

It really can't get any worse, can it? :huh:

707028[/snapback]

:lol::lol:

Of course not. Hmm...maybe I should start my own site writing about the Bills...?

Actually, I find that statement about the LT spot to be true, We probably could have left that spot open on the field and we would have had a better chance at having a better OL last year.

But I guess there is a chance it could be worse, we could swap OL's with the Texans, apparently a veteran WR on the Decline is going to help it improve enough to not be considered a team with no chance at the playoffs :huh:

Actually, I find that statement about the LT spot to be true, We probably could have left that spot open on the field and we would have had a better chance at having a better OL last year.

Don't know what you've been watching. Gandy certainly was not outstanding, but he was solid. Started and finished all 16 games and gave up something like 2 sacks all season.... this while having to play right beside, you guessed it, Bennie Anderson. McNally gives Gandy good grades.

Don't know what you've been watching.  Gandy certainly was not outstanding, but he was solid.  Started and finished all 16 games and gave up something like 2 sacks all season.... this while having to play right beside, you guessed it, Bennie Anderson.  McNally gives Gandy good grades.

707214[/snapback]

Sorry, it should read LG not LT

Well if you don't read it, then how did you know that statement was there?

707244[/snapback]

I'm the one who doesn't read it.

This is precisely the same thing I said when we signed Anderson. I couldn't have been more wrong. Then again, I don't try to make a name for myself writing about football.

Now, do I really think Reyes will be as bad or worse than Bennie? Of course not. There's no way...

707015[/snapback]

When Tucker took over in 2004, I though he played well, much better than others before & after him. If he didn't have a bad back, there would have been no need to sign Bennie at all.

Yeah you don't read it , yet you quote from one of their stories.  So which is it?  Do you read it or not?  :)

707493[/snapback]

I read the front page of TBD. :lol:

When Tucker took over in 2004, I though he played well, much better than others before & after him.  If he didn't have a bad back, there would have been no need to sign Bennie at all.

707507[/snapback]

Agree about Tucker. it was a shame they did not give him a chance to get back into game shape.

Agree about Tucker.  it was a shame they did not give him a chance to get back into game shape.

707576[/snapback]

Agreed. But he evidently WAS hurt and didn't sign on with another team for some time. In fact he only played in one game last year for his new team the NewenGland Patsies. :lol:

It was a very bad sign when he was let go and TD went to war with Big Bennie instead. Tucker wasn't ready to play. But, then again neither was Anderson.

Final Cuts 2005

" That fact of NFL life also played out for Tucker, a former free agent who started 17 games for the Bills over the past two seasons and was among the team's most consistent performers.

Tucker, who had off-season back surgery, was unable to seriously challenge for the starting left guard position handed to free agent Bennie Anderson or for the No. 2 center spot, which was secured by rookie fourth-round pick Duke Preston.

However, by releasing Tucker, the Bills left themselves without a single backup lineman with any experience of note. Greg Jerman is the only backup who has started an NFL game — one with Miami two years ago."

Bills 2005 Offensive linemen: Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Chris Villarrial, Bennie Anderson, Mike Gandy, Jason Peters, Greg Jerman, Justin Geisinger, Duke Preston. :)

Bills 2005 Offensive linemen: Trey Teague, Mike Williams, Chris Villarrial, Bennie Anderson, Mike Gandy, Jason Peters, Greg Jerman, Justin Geisinger, Duke Preston.  :)

707613[/snapback]

Bills 2005 Offensive Linemen...a list that will live in infamy!