Tropical Depresson 1

/dev/null

What Would Nagin Do?

706331[/snapback]

Based on what we know about Nagin....

...he'd do nothing.

Then, later, after the sh-- has hit the fan, he'd blame everyone else.

Then he'd get re-elected.

:lol:

Based on what we know about Nagin....

...he'd do nothing.

Then, later, after the sh-- has hit the fan, he'd blame everyone else.

Then he'd get re-elected.

:lol:

706361[/snapback]

Well in that respect it would seem like he's presidential material.

Well in that respect it would seem like he's presidential material.

706362[/snapback]

You forgot "Bush bad", "flightsuit", "Haliburton", and "nose pick."

Way to make this PPP... :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  ;)

Nagin has been taking alot of heat with his "Chocolate City" comments.

706380[/snapback]

And yet they still reelected him.

It's like DC, and those year of electing Berry, they got what they deserved. A crime ridden city, with huge drug problems, and where the laughing stock as people left in droves, except of course the people who didn't pay any taxes, and had nowhere else to go.

And yet they still reelected him. 

It's like DC, and those year of electing Berry, they got what they deserved.  A crime ridden city, with huge drug problems, and where the laughing stock as people left in droves, except of course the people who didn't pay any taxes, and had nowhere else to go.

706385[/snapback]

Except when the n.o. residents tried walking across the bridge then were turned back by law enforcement.

Except when the n.o. residents tried walking across the bridge then were turned back by law enforcement.

706390[/snapback]

Is that incident where they were armed and shooting things, including the gas holding takes that they blew up? ;)

Is that incident where they were armed and shooting things, including the gas holding takes that they blew up?  ;)

706397[/snapback]

No, just residents walking across a bridge although one elderly lady had a menacing walking cane .I don't know what gang she belonged to, maybe the crips.

Sweet, the girl that I've been dating for a few weeks, along with 7-8 of her friends, just went to Ft. Lauderdale for a week.  Should be a fun trip for them

706661[/snapback]

If you were mutually exclusive (few weeks too soon for that?), I'm guessing she won't be there. Well, maybe she'll institute the 60 mile rule. Any cheating outside 60 miles doesn't count... ;)

Good news for you, the 60 mile rule works both ways. :lol:

If you were mutually exclusive (few weeks too soon for that?), I'm guessing she won't be there.  Well, maybe she'll institute the 60 mile rule.  Any cheating outside 60 miles doesn't count... ;)

Good news for you, the 60 mile rule works both ways.  :lol:

706662[/snapback]

Hmmm....her on a beach in Ft. Lauderdale with thousands of drunk, horny guys, him in Cincinnati going to work. The odds are not in his favor.

Hmmm....her on a beach in Ft. Lauderdale with thousands of drunk, horny guys, him in Cincinnati going to work.  The odds are not in his favor.

706919[/snapback]

Eh, she can do what she wants. Given the opportunity, I'll be getting to know some ladies locally... :huh:

Eh, she can do what she wants.  Given the opportunity, I'll be getting to know some ladies locally... :lol:

706934[/snapback]

I've been to Cincy. The pickings are kind of slim. Of course you have the strip clubs across the river. Go to the bank and get lots of 1's. :huh:

I've been to Cincy.  The pickings are kind of slim.  Of course you have the strip clubs across the river.  Go to the bank and get lots of 1's.  :lol:

706945[/snapback]

UC imports some good looking girls, so I can't say much about the locals. The strip clubs across the river are pretty gross (like most things) - its better off going north than south in these parts.

But, we digress...

Is Florida going to get slammed or what? :huh:

UC imports some good looking girls, so I can't say much about the locals.  The strip clubs across the river are pretty gross (like most things) - its better off going north than south in these parts.

But, we digress...

Is Florida going to get slammed or what?  :huh:

706972[/snapback]

No, we're not getting slammed/going to get slammed. The track has it coming over tallahassee now, but it may still shift more. The storm itself isnt very strong, packing only 50mph winds. What we are going to get tho is a sh-- load of rain and thunderstorms over the next day or so. Probably lose power, so it'll turn into nothing more than a big pain in the ass.