Al Zarqawi and cell phone tapping

Well I meant to be insulting, but defensive?  Where?

We started off well here

No, neither of them mentioned terrorists.  You inferred all of that.  Joe was differentiating between US and non-US cell phone surveillance.

That's because you are inferring what you want.  Or you can't read, one of the two, because he certainly didn't type any of that.  It's only "very clear" to you, Miss Cleo, and Timothy McVeigh.

I have no idea what you mean by this, but if you really believe what you posted, you must also agree that:

1.  Americans are never terrorists

2.  Americans do not in any way support terrorists or terrorism

3.  Non-American terrorists within the US do not use American communications systems

All three of which are simply ludicrous.

The applicable question for both PJs and CTMs posts in your linked research was the one VABills and I quoted, not the one you quoted.  Obviously Pew thought there was enough of a differentiation to as AMERICANS both questions.

706528[/snapback]

Check out Pasta's post right after yours. Its exactly why I quoted the point in the article that I did, and what I thought he was saying. ;)

Check out Pasta's post right after yours.  Its exactly why I quoted the point in the article that I did, and what I thought he was saying.  ;)

706565[/snapback]

Funny, because what he said has nothing to do with the stats you quoted. Since he "very clearly" was talking about warrants and terrorism, that is "very clearly" the second question that VABills and I quoted.

From the article:

Regarding the current domestic spying controversy, the public divides evenly over the question of the government monitoring telephone and email communications of Americans suspected of having terrorist ties without first obtaining permission from the courts.

Which is EXACTLY what PastaJoe just said...

Funny, because what he said has nothing to do with the stats you quoted.  Since he "very clearly" was talking about warrants and terrorism, that is "very clearly" the second question that VABills and I quoted.

From the article:

Which is EXACTLY what PastaJoe just said...

706571[/snapback]

Is it that time of the month?

No but good come back.  I see originality is not one of your strong points.

706589[/snapback]

If you're trying to hit on me, I should tell you right now I'm older than 13, and I'm not a girl. But I'm flattered nonetheless. ;)

If you're trying to hit on me, I should tell you right now I'm older than 13, and I'm not a girl.  But I'm flattered nonetheless.  ;)

706590[/snapback]

By the way you act like a chick in your posts, you damn well fooled me.

Are you this stupid in real life, or only on the internet?

706609[/snapback]

Sorry you get your panties in a wad when someone points out your blatant reading comprehension problems. Maybe you and menssa should get a room with your Vince Young blowup doll. I'm sure you're myspace.com buddies already ;)

Sorry you get your panties in a wad when someone points out your blatant reading comprehension problems.  Maybe you and menssa should get a room with your Vince Young blowup doll.  I'm sure you're myspace.com buddies already ;)

706650[/snapback]

who da hell is mensa

you're telling people about reading comprehension when you can't spell?

who da hell is mensa

you're telling people about reading comprehension when you can't spell?

706699[/snapback]

Mensa is an organization of people who score in the top 2% on the Standard Intelligence Test. His play on your name was a jab at your lack of intellect, which you have now brought even further forward.

BTW, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. ;):lol::lol:

Mensa is an organization of people who score in the top 2% on the Standard Intelligence Test.  His play on your name was a jab at your lack of intellect, which you have now brought even further forward. 

BTW, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. :lol:  :lol:  :)

706717[/snapback]

i'm so embarrassed ;)

Sorry you get your panties in a wad when someone points out your blatant reading comprehension problems.  Maybe you and menssa should get a room with your Vince Young blowup doll.  I'm sure you're myspace.com buddies already ;)

706650[/snapback]

a.) Who is Menssa? Who can't read again?

b.) I was still right

c.) I don't have a Vince Young blow up doll

d.) I don't use myspace.com

e.) You are still wrong.

Mensa is an organization of people who score in the top 2% on the Standard Intelligence Test.  His play on your name was a jab at your lack of intellect, which you have now brought even further forward. 

BTW, I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. ;)  :lol:  :lol:

706717[/snapback]

Maybe he shoulda spelled it right then.