Bennie Anderson Cut!

Yes! It worked! I can finally change my avatar!!!

706046[/snapback]

dude I love that avatar! Molly Hatchet.

I did an oil painting of that album cover when I was 12. It was a masterpiece.

just change your comment under it to "Coy Wire, i'm coming for you"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude I love that avatar! Molly Hatchet.

I did an oil painting of that album cover when I was 12. It was a masterpiece.

just change your comment under it to "Coy Wire, i'm coming for you"

706086[/snapback]

Brutal bastard! :lol:

Is this that early Birthday present I was praying for?

I can't believe the day is here, you dream about it and then when it happens, you just don't believe it.

Bennie is gone!

(Maybe it was because he was a no show to the last OTA?)

706023[/snapback]

Actually he was a show at all the OTA's except one of the Saturday sessions a couple weekends ago.

Hate him if you like, but don't make lies up.

That boy killed more drives than any player on this roster. I think this is the first positive Bills moment I've had since the Cinci game. That's almost 6 months, no wonder I've been such a miserable cur. :lol:

That boy killed more drives than any player on this roster. I think this is the first positive Bills moment I've had since the Cinci game. That's almost 6 months, no wonder I've been such a miserable sob.  :lol:

706145[/snapback]

yeah, when your team tries to replace you with Mike Williams, then cuts Mike Williams, that's a pretty good sign that you'll be gone.

man I remember all the people on the other board thinking he was such a great signing too and I just didnt see it...If he was any good Balt ( who was in need of lineman anyway ) would have at least shown some interest in resigning him

man I remember all the people on the other board thinking he was such a great signing too and I just didnt see it...If he was any good Balt ( who was in need of lineman anyway ) would have at least shown some interest in resigning him

706148[/snapback]

On the other hand it might add fuel to the arguments of those who think Marv doesn't know what the hell he's doing. Afterall, he WAS a starter last year. Marv should have gotten a #2 pick for him at least... maybe even a #1! :lol::doh::lol: Watch NE pick him up. :lol:

The original Bennie Anderson signed thread.

706176[/snapback]

Thanks for the post, very interesting, I'm glad I didn't post into that one.

Rico wins the Paul Revere prize for best warnings on Bennie.

I liked SICincy's wait & see take that it's bad QBs bringing Bennie down in Baltimore-Benny can use that line in his next tryout adding JP & Holcomb to the list