So what did your team do 4 years in a row?

So I made a Bills shirt for myself to respond to all the people in bars that come up to me and just say ah ha Bills lost 4 Superbowls in a row. I just wanted one for myself but to do that I had to put it on a site and buy one. Well aparently others were interested in it cause I have been selling a bunch now. I made it as low as I could in price and I get no profit from this but I thought I would post it incase anyone here wanted to pick one up

www.cafepress.com/4yearsbuffalo

Feed back is welcomed

I see your point, but I guess I just don't like a question that, as a Buffalo fan, can be answered:

"Got our asses kicked in the Super Bowl."

I've found that worrying about what people think about the Bills' unprecedented run to four straight SBs isn't worth my time. They were the four greatest seasons of professional sports of my life, and I'm lucky to have been able to watch every home game live.

I see your point, but I guess I just don't like a question that, as a Buffalo fan, can be answered:

"Got our asses kicked in the Super Bowl."

I've found that worrying about what people think about the Bills' unprecedented run to four straight SBs isn't worth my time.  They were the four greatest seasons of professional sports of my life, and I'm lucky to have been able to watch every home game live.

706024[/snapback]

Your picture "ROCKS"