Stolen TMobile Sidekick

EC-Bills

My god! I just read that WHOLE thing...hahahahahahahahaha that's fu--ing hilarious! That girl looks like a tramp and that fat bastard just takes the cake!!!!!! That guy went to a lot of trouble to teach those fools a lessen....I hope for his sake it was worth it.

I kinda feel bad for the girl. She was stupid but it seems like the guys in her life really made the situation worse. Sixteen is just a baby...hopefully she will have learned a lesson and will benefit without too much reprecussion.

I really don't get what all the fuss is about. This story was even on slashdot yesterday...

You left your freakin sidekick in a cab. It happens all the time. You don't always get it back. Learn to hold on to your sh--.

http://www.evanwashere.com/StolenSidekick/

not to tell anyone what to do or anything....but you may want to check out this kids home page...just go back to the .com....(removing the "StolenSidekick" portion from the URL)

THEN click on the links:

www.models.evanwashere.com

www.playboy.evanwashere.com :D

etc...etc...etc.

You boys will thank me for it. WARNING: Some of them may not be entirely safe for work. (or your home for that matter!)

not to tell anyone what to do or anything....but you may want to check out this kids home page...just go back to the .com....(removing the "StolenSidekick" portion from the URL)

THEN click on the links:

www.playboy.evanwashere.com    :lol:

etc...etc...etc.

You boys will thank me for it.  WARNING:  Some of them may not be entirely safe for work.  (or your home for that matter!)

705765[/snapback]

Oh my :doh::lol:

THEN click on the links:

www.playboy.evanwashere.com    :lol:

etc...etc...etc.

You boys will thank me for it.  WARNING:  Some of them may not be entirely safe for work.  (or your home for that matter!)

705765[/snapback]

:lol: nice find!

BTW, dude looks straight up creepy in those photos...and where the hell were those pics taken.  It looks like it was the middle of Pittsford.  It's not many $800,000 neighborhoods where half naked skanks are flaunting their sh-- on crotch rockets.  At least not where I'm from... :lol:

706251[/snapback]

My guess is that his one rich friend invited the gang over to Dad & Mom's house when they were away and he took the opportunity to turn it into a photo shoot with his skanks.

My guess is that his one rich friend invited the gang over to Dad & Mom's house when they were away and he took the opportunity to turn it into a photo shoot with his skanks.

706298[/snapback]

I'll bet all the neighborhood dads suddenly found the need to "walk the dog", once they got a load of Evan and his naked beeaaatches. :lol: