• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing Zarquawi is dead so we can take shots at the real enemies, those

damn liberals.  :)

704960[/snapback]

I love that he died in an air strike. That means the last thing he said was probably "So two infidels walk into a bar -- hey, wait, do you guys hear something?"

I also got a kick out of watching the Iraqi security guys march-dance around in the streets with their guns. I believe a loose translation of what they were saying (thanks to my one semester of Arabic) was "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands *clap clap*"

This is Huge News here in Iraq. I was eating Lunch in the chow hall when it came on Fox News. It was like we just Won the super bowl (NOT THAT I WOULD NO HOW THAT FEELS) everyone was cherring and high fiving each other, What a great day to be a Marine here in Iraq

This is Huge News here in Iraq. I was eating Lunch in the chow hall when it came on Fox News. It was like we just Won the super bowl everyone was cherring and high fiving each other, What a great day to be a Marine here in Iraq

705093[/snapback]

:) That sounds great. I hope more good news follows.

I love that he died in an air strike.  That means the last thing he said was probably "So two infidels walk into a bar -- hey, wait, do you guys hear something?"

I also got a kick out of watching the Iraqi security guys march-dance around in the streets with their guns.  I believe a loose translation of what they were saying (thanks to my one semester of Arabic) was "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands *clap clap*"

705077[/snapback]

:)

That's pretty much our tactical doctrine for counter-insurgency in Iraq.

It's also why virtually every Sunni in Iraq went from grudgingly accepting our presence to virulently loathing us.

Good plan, Bill...  :)

704984[/snapback]

Seriously. Lets become the terrorists!

Okay anti-stay the course liberals...Spin this.

I am not nieve enough to think that this solves all our problems, but there is no doubt that if GWB was not in office Zawahiri (and Sadam Hussain) would still be alive and well today and thinking of new ways to kill american and iraqi people.

Congratulations on another job well done troops.

704948[/snapback]

*cough* Partisan hack *cough*

I am FOR things that will keep our wives and children from being murdered.

Also, I am not a kitty.

Enjoy your coffee. Mine is great.

704985[/snapback]

I fail to see how indiscriminantly killing more brown people will keep said brown people from wanting to kill more of us. Call me crazy.

I fail to see how indiscriminantly killing more brown people will keep said brown people from wanting to kill more of us.  Call me crazy.

705888[/snapback]

Oh, it's discriminatingly done, it's just killing family members who had nothing to do with it, to teach other brown people a lesson.

This is Huge News here in Iraq. I was eating Lunch in the chow hall when it came on Fox News. It was like we just Won the super bowl (NOT THAT I WOULD NO HOW THAT FEELS) everyone was cherring and high fiving each other, What a great day to be a Marine here in Iraq

705093[/snapback]

Yeah, gotta love when the USAF gets it done! :lol:

Semper fi, bro - and keep your head down.

Oh, it's discriminatingly done, it's just killing family members who had nothing to do with it, to teach other brown people a lesson.

705896[/snapback]

Though in a few of the clannish and tribal regions of the Sunni triangle, insurgency IS the family business, and if you catch dad running operational security for a terrorist cell, it's a dead-nuts certainty that all three of his wives and all his sons are helping out as well.

But I hasten to add:

1) that's only in SOME places

2) that's almost entirely antithetical to the Salafist ideas that al-Zarqawi fought for...i.e. his family was NOT in the business, and

3) while "guilt by association" may be a simple, practical reality in the tribal Arab world, it isn't in ours. Does anyone REALLY want to give up our principles to fight a distinct minority of tribal Arabs by theirs? :lol: