Al-Zarqawi Dead

Okay anti-stay the course liberals...Spin this.

I am not nieve enough to think that this solves all our problems, but there is no doubt that if GWB was not in office Zawahiri (and Sadam Hussain) would still be alive and well today and thinking of new ways to kill american and iraqi people.

Congratulations on another job well done troops.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not nieve enough to think that this solves all our problems, but there is no doubt that if GWB was not in office Zawahiri (and Sadam Hussain) would still be alive and well today and thinking of new ways to kill american and iraqi people.

704948[/snapback]

Now they should kill his entire family.

704948[/snapback]

I'm glad he's dead, but if you want to turn this into spin, thanks to the Iraq war Zawahari was handed the opportunity and platform to kill thousands more people than he probably would have had the war not taken place. And somehow I don't think he'd be thinking about ways to kill Iraqis.

704948[/snapback]

So, our troops get one of the top-five most sought-after terrorists in the world, and your first reaction was to take a shot at the "liberals." Why are you posting under a man's name, Ms. Coulter?

Wrong A-hole in your title, the idiot who rushed to Wiki got it wrong.

Hey, the President just gave a very understated message. No boasting, just a few bare facts. After 6 years I might warm up to this guy.

In other news, Pentagon officials are in talks with the aliens from Kevlar 5 to give us the real president back.

Now they should kill his entire family.

704951[/snapback]

Close family or extended? What if he was to have young children? Should they be put to death for something their father has done? And why limit it to Al-Zarqawi? Shouldn't other mass murderers get the same? Perhaps Timothy McVeigh's entire family should be killed. How about the Washington snipers?

Close family or extended? What if he was to have young children? Should they be put to death for something their father has done? And why limit it to Al-Zarqawi? Shouldn't other mass murderers get the same? Perhaps Timothy McVeigh's entire family should be killed. How about the Washington snipers?

704975[/snapback]

Your questions are valid. I however do believe that if these mad dog terrorists knew that their families would suffer, and I mean truly suffer, there would be less terrorists. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is simply my opinion.

If I had the power, and knew for sure where his releatives lived, someone would be gassing up the bulldozers right this second.

704975[/snapback]

..or the entire ruling family of Saudi Arabia, because they're directly related to Bin Ladin. Oh, wait...nope, we need them. Let's only kill off those that we don't need. No...wait, only those that we may not need in the future to help us kill someone else who may-or-may-not be allied with us right now.

Close family or extended? Extended. It's a party!

What if he was to have young children? Then they'll live without him.

Should they be put to death for something their father has done? Not until they are 18. .

And why limit it to Al-Zarqawi? Whose limiting?

Shouldn't other mass murderers get the same? Good question

Perhaps Timothy McVeigh's entire family should be killed. How about the Washington snipers? Blood debt is blood debt.

Let's have a cup of coffee, I'm sure this is exactly what Bill had in mind.

Your questions are valid. I however do believe that if these mad dog terrorists knew that their families would suffer, and I mean truly suffer, there would be less terrorists. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is simply my opinion.

If I had the power, and knew for sure where his releatives lived, someone would be gassing up the bulldozers right this second.

704977[/snapback]

Wow. You did have something like that in mind.

..or the entire ruling family of Saudi Arabia, because they're directly related to Bin Ladin.  Oh, wait...nope, we need them.  Let's only kill off those that we don't need.  No...wait, only those that we may not need in the future to help us kill someone else who may-or-may-not be allied with us right now.

704978[/snapback]

Handling murderers with kid gloves doesn't work either now, does it?

Warning...Triple X Vocabulary

This guy is a nut be he makes sense here. :)

704977[/snapback]

That's pretty much our tactical doctrine for counter-insurgency in Iraq.

It's also why virtually every Sunni in Iraq went from grudgingly accepting our presence to virulently loathing us.

Good plan, Bill... :)

Close family or extended? Extended. It's a party!

What if he was to have young children? Then they'll live without him.

Should they be put to death for something their father has done? Not until they are 18. .

And why limit it to Al-Zarqawi?  Whose limiting?

Shouldn't other mass murderers get the same? Good question

Perhaps Timothy McVeigh's entire family should be killed. How about the Washington snipers?  Blood debt is blood debt.

Let's have a cup of coffee, I'm sure this is exactly what Bill had in mind.

704980[/snapback]

I am FOR things that will keep our wives and children from being murdered.

Also, I am not a kitty.

Enjoy your coffee. Mine is great.

This is fantastic news. Let's just hope that this keeps the insurgency scrambling for a while and the next leader will be less effective at promoting sectarian violence.

Also great to see that Maliki's candidates for interior and defense ministers have been approved.

These are relatively large steps towards getting our troops home.

w00t!

704977[/snapback]

I'm pretty shocked, Bill. Especially knowing that you're a parent. That's all I can say.