Great World Cup news

Hey, some other one named diver is going to play a game without using his arms!  Whoo hoooooooo!

705980[/snapback]

If you don't enjoy the game then keep the comments to yourself.

If you don't enjoy the game then keep the comments to yourself.

705982[/snapback]

Sorry, Froggy. Public message board. You want privacy go to "Soccerfansarefags.com" or some meazzaspace.org type board. You want to post about soccer, badminton, bocce, curling, ballroom dancing, or any of the other girly sports here at TBD then you're gonna take some ribbing.

Deal with it.

Sorry, Froggy.  Public message board.  You want privacy go to "Soccerfansarefags.com" or some meazzaspace.org type board.  You want to post about soccer, badminton, bocce, curling, ballroom dancing, or any of the other girly sports here at TBD then you're gonna take some ribbing. 

Deal with it.

705983[/snapback]

What's wrong with curling?

Sorry, Froggy.  Public message board.  You want privacy go to "Soccerfansarefags.com" or some meazzaspace.org type board.  You want to post about soccer, badminton, bocce, curling, ballroom dancing, or any of the other girly sports here at TBD then you're gonna take some ribbing. 

Deal with it.

705983[/snapback]

I am dealing with it by calling you an idiot.

I guess you're just bitter since the Sabres couldn't get it done. Did you call them frogs as well?

I guess you're just bitter since the Sabres couldn't get it done.  Did you call them frogs as well?

705986[/snapback]

Why dont you piss off 3/4 of the board now?

I guess you're just bitter since the Sabres couldn't get it done.  Did you call them frogs as well?

705986[/snapback]

I'm not bitter at all about the Sabres (unlike the Frenchie Habs they didn't fold at the first sign of trouble). I appreciate what they accomplished despite the significant odds stacked against them.

Nice to see your typical hypocrisy. Can't wait until the next time you whine about someone calling you names.

I'm not bitter at all about the Sabres (unlike the Frenchie Habs they didn't fold at the first sign of trouble).  I appreciate what they accomplished despite the significant odds stacked against them.

Nice to see your typical hypocrisy.  Can't wait until the next time you whine about someone calling you names.

705993[/snapback]

My typical hyocrisy. You're a joke.

My typical hyocrisy.  You're a joke.

705996[/snapback]

Stop it, you're going to hurt my feeling (sic). At some point your lack of importance will sink in and you'll actually be able to laugh at stuff. Until then, keep riding the teenage angst wave you're on. It's tremendously amusing.