McNair to Ravens for 4th Round Pick

If the Titans could only get a 4th round pick for an aging, former league MVP, multiple Pro-bowl QB, than getting a 5th round pick for an aging, every other year Pro-bowl caliber wide receiver doesn't seem so bad.

If the Titans could only get a 4th round pick for an aging, former league MVP, multiple Pro-bowl QB, than getting a 5th round pick for an aging, every other year Pro-bowl caliber wide receiver doesn't seem so bad.

704602[/snapback]

I guess it was the fat contract.

McNair was a bright spot for an iffy team last season. He's a remarkable player. PGH, CIN and CLE are likely not pleased with this.

And with McNair adding punch to their offense, the Ravens could very well be picking near the end of the 4th round, which would make it close to what the Bills got for Moulds.

I guess it was the fat contract.

McNair was a bright spot for an iffy team last season. He's a remarkable player. PGH, CIN and CLE are likely not pleased with this.

704624[/snapback]

With no Palmer, Cincy's looking like a 3rd-place team now to me.

With no Palmer, Cincy's looking like a 3rd-place team now to me.

704723[/snapback]

Could well be.

The've been stockpiling quarterbacks - Doug Johnson, Anthony Wright, and now Dave Ragone who was playing in Europe.

They signed Sam Adams, but I don't think he's any answer to their lousy interior DL run defense.

And their schedule is tough - SB Champ PIT twice, Playoff teams IND, NE, CAR, TB, and DEN, and two close contenders, KC and SD.

Could well be.

The've been stockpiling quarterbacks - Doug Johnson, Anthony Wright, and now Dave Ragone who was playing in Europe.

They signed Sam Adams, but I don't think he's any answer to their lousy interior DL run defense.

And their schedule is tough - SB Champ PIT twice, Playoff teams IND, NE, CAR, TB, and DEN, and two close contenders, KC and SD.

705121[/snapback]

And hopefully in 07 their OL will be blown apart by free agency, with one of them landing in Buffalo! :)

704602[/snapback]

and makes giving up a 1st for drew that much more painful.

They better start Volek.

I love Vince, but he needs at the very least a year on the bench.

704714[/snapback]

If he isn't starting game numero uno in '07, I'd be worried. I'll give you the first year, after that, with where he was drafted and the money paid, he better be there and ready in '07 day 1.

Could well be.

705121[/snapback]

I can't wait to see the wind get knocked out of their so-called fans again...

:D:P