Driving in the snow

KD in CA

Here's a funny video that people here will appreciate. Link

Can someone explain to me the mentality of the people who bailed out of their cars into the middle of a street that is apparently full of out of control cars??? :P

Here's a funny video that people here will appreciate.  Link

Can someone explain to me the mentality of the people who bailed out of their cars into the middle of a street that is apparently full of out of control cars???  :P

704026[/snapback]

Maybe they somehow knew their airbags weren't going to inflate?

That's exactly how it was Christmas day of 2004. We had a white Christmas all the way down in South Louisiana, first time I remember it snowing since the mid 80's. I lived directly across the street from a bridge. Made for a couple hours of pure entertainment while downing egg nog.

That -could've- been in Cincinnati...i swear, if it rains or even flurries, there might as well be a foot of snow on the road the way that people drive.

704107[/snapback]

Sounds like Toledo, maybe it's got something to do with Ohio 0:)

What was the deal with that woman or girl who was playing on the street as out of control cars were careening down the hill?

704340[/snapback]

She had jumped out the drivers side of the car that was sliding down right before the one that almost ran her over.

Can someone explain to me the mentality of the people who bailed out of their cars into the middle of a street that is apparently full of out of control cars???  0:)

704026[/snapback]

The first one was just a complete idiot that almost got killed for her stupidity. The second one is still an idiot, but seemed to have a purpose. I think they were trying to jump out and act as an anchor to stop the car.