It's almost time, soccer fans

I'm so excited, I almost can't stand it.  This is a great concise schedule with all the TV times...

http://www.soccertv.com/wc-us.cfm

I printed it out to drool over.

Every single game is televised, on ESPN, ESPN2 or ABC (in HD for all you fancy lads, no less).

703841[/snapback]

I can't wait as well... can't say too much about the drooling part though :P

If USA gets out of Group E, saliva won't be the only body fluid spilled on this thing! :)

703974[/snapback]

They will get out, but I doubt they will get past Brazil in the next round. I don't think anyone can beat Brazil B-)

Thanks for the link, Gringo! I'm off on Friday, so I can't wait to watch the first two matches. Germany and Poland are two of the teams I'll be rooting for, so I hope to see a couple of victories. Unfortunately I'll have to wait until Saturday to see my first game in HD, though :)

I live in Greenpoint, Brooklyn.  Tens of thousands of Polish people (from Poland, not several generations down like WNY :lol:).  It's going to be bananas around here tomorrow.

705161[/snapback]

That's awesome...my mom was adopted at age 3 by my Polish grandmother. She had a very large family, so even though I'm technically German, I was raised by good Polish folk :P The Polish have great big hearts, love their Catholic Church(es), can cook the HELL out of food, and know how to party! :D

I'm definitely rooting for the Poles to do some damage in the WC.....anyone know if they're expected to come out of their group? I"m guessing not, but then again I have no idea where they rank in the world these days.