Nascar Board

I'm heading to Pocono this weekend for the NASCAR and looking for a good board to discuss the race, tailgating, etc.  and was hoping someone here knew of a good message board.  You can all tell me google and that will be a great help but there isn't just 1 NASCAR board just as there isn't just 1 Bills board and we know all boards are not created equal.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Also, if anybody has been to the Pocono race before feel free to give me you advice.

Thanks!

703733[/snapback]

here's where i go for auto racing discussion in all it;s glorious forms:

http://insider.speedtv.com/

The race was good, except for the 24 smashing into the wall near the end of the race, and I even remember the whole thing. Stayed on a pace of 3 beers for every 50 laps and kept that going throughout, so I was feeling good by the end of it. Our seats were almost right on the start finish line in the Terrace level. They were good but not great. You could see the cars coming out of 3 and down the straight away. Tough to see down into turn 1 (where Gordon crashed) but a great view of the pits. It would have been nice if the weather was better, it was about 45 degrees and windy when we got to the track Sunday morning. I've now experienced Dover, Watkins Glen and Pocono and enjoyed Dover the best by far, but maybe because it was the race that popped my cherry. We're off to find a new track next time around, discussing Richmond or Atlanta...

come on down to richmond!

The race was good, except for the 24 smashing into the wall near the end of the race, and I even remember the whole thing.  Stayed on a pace of 3 beers for every 50 laps and kept that going throughout, so I was feeling good by the end of it.  Our seats were almost right on the start finish line in the Terrace level.  They were good but not great.  You could see the cars coming out of 3 and down the straight away.  Tough to see down into turn 1 (where Gordon crashed) but a great view of the pits.  It would have been nice if the weather was better, it was about 45 degrees and windy when we got to the track Sunday morning.  I've now experienced Dover, Watkins Glen and Pocono and enjoyed Dover the best by far, but maybe because it was the race that popped my cherry.  We're off to find a new track next time around, discussing Richmond or Atlanta...

707904[/snapback]