Nascar Board

I'm heading to Pocono this weekend for the NASCAR and looking for a good board to discuss the race, tailgating, etc. and was hoping someone here knew of a good message board. You can all tell me google and that will be a great help but there isn't just 1 NASCAR board just as there isn't just 1 Bills board and we know all boards are not created equal. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also, if anybody has been to the Pocono race before feel free to give me you advice.

Thanks!

I'm heading to Pocono this weekend for the NASCAR and looking for a good board to discuss the race, tailgating, etc.  and was hoping someone here knew of a good message board.  You can all tell me google and that will be a great help but there isn't just 1 NASCAR board just as there isn't just 1 Bills board and we know all boards are not created equal.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Also, if anybody has been to the Pocono race before feel free to give me you advice.

Thanks!

703733[/snapback]

you wearing your Chuck Taylors?

I'm heading to Pocono this weekend for the NASCAR and looking for a good board to discuss the race, tailgating, etc.  and was hoping someone here knew of a good message board.  You can all tell me google and that will be a great help but there isn't just 1 NASCAR board just as there isn't just 1 Bills board and we know all boards are not created equal.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Also, if anybody has been to the Pocono race before feel free to give me you advice.

Thanks!

703733[/snapback]

Where are your seats located? Are they closer to 3 or 1?

Looks like we're almost right on the Start/Finish line, a little closer to 3.  Is that a good spot?

705029[/snapback]

For as crazy as the layout is there, I would have to say that those seats are probably perfect. You'll be kind of inbetween both turns and have a good angle as they come out of the tunnel turn and cruise down the short chute into three. I've never been there, so I'm only guessing here, but I think you're all set up. What row are the seats in? I forgot to ask earlier.

Have fun and let us know on Monday how it all went.

For as crazy as the layout is there, I would have to say that those seats are probably perfect.  You'll be kind of inbetween both turns and have a good angle as they come out of the tunnel turn and cruise down the short chute into three.  I've never been there, so I'm only guessing here, but I think you're all set up.  What row are the seats in?  I forgot to ask earlier.

Have fun and let us know on Monday how it all went.

705326[/snapback]

Not sure exactly. I think we're about halfway up. I'll bring a full report back, if I remember anything at all. If my experience at Dover or the Glen is any indication there is about a 50-50 chance I remember the race...

Not sure exactly.  I think we're about halfway up.  I'll bring a full report back, if I remember anything at all.  If my experience at Dover or the Glen is any indication there is about a 50-50 chance I remember the race...

705350[/snapback]

I've slept through many-a-Saturday-Busch-race myself. Let's just say that I understand...