Pats trade WR Johnson to Saints for

Link

Wonder if the "genius" will be able to work his magic on this bust.

703469[/snapback]

Drafted the same year as JP and he is already labeled a bust? How can that be? Maybe he just needs more time to develop... :P

Drafted the same year as JP and he is already labeled a bust? How can that be? Maybe he just needs more time to develop... :P

703487[/snapback]

Ummm, JP was drafted in 2004, and Sullivan was in 2003. I'm sure sullivan has been given more than 8 games to prove himself.

AND...

But, but, but, but, i thought high first round linemen were the key to success?!?

How many DTs and TEs do teh Pats need? :)

703486[/snapback]

You can never have enough good defensive linemen. As much as it pains me to say it, this is a good move by the Pats that could be potentially a great one. Johnson was a burner but never really contributed that much to the Pats. A winning environment and the thought of being a giant bust can sometimes do wonders for some players. I wonder if we wonder have offered up Josh Reed would the Saints had made this move. God, I hate the Pats. :P

But, but, but, but, i thought high first round linemen were the key to success?!?

703488[/snapback]

Wow, to have him and Mike Williams on the same team, our o-line would be unbelievable, probably the best ever. They have to be good, they were drafted in the first round, and I'm sure they went were ESPN and the other "Football Experts" said they should have been drafted