Michelle Wie - 2 under after 18

VABills

Is she playing from the blues? Or the faaaaaagina tee's?

703378[/snapback]

Not funny, but she is playing from the blacks like everyone else. And hitting 50 yards past the two guys in her group.

BTW, when was the last time you poked a drive over 300?

Not funny, but she is playing from the blacks like everyone else.  And hitting 50 yards past the two guys in her group.

BTW, when was the last time you poked a drive over  300?

703381[/snapback]

Was funny.

About the last time I was able to dunk a basketball. Not like you would know anything like that though. :P

Not funny, but she is playing from the blacks like everyone else.  And hitting 50 yards past the two guys in her group.

BTW, when was the last time you poked a drive over  300?

703381[/snapback]

[lamp] Friday......4 times :P [/lamp]

Was funny.

About the last time I was able to dunk a basketball. Not like you would know anything like that though. :P

703388[/snapback]

So true, I will never know the joys of reducing myself to single digit IQ's by violently shoving a bouncing ball into a hole 10 feet off the ground.

I do however, have the ability in in my short, fat and old tired body the ability to muster a 300 yard drive usually on more then one occassion per round.

Usually I'd say you were correct, but my driver has been on fire this year. Can't do a damn thing around the greens, but I can sure get it off the tee.

703395[/snapback]

Very good. Do they hit fairways?

But you have an advantage of being with in 5 miles of about 40 courses, and probably play all the time.

Very good.  Do they hit fairways? 

But you have an advantage of being with in 5 miles of about 40 courses, and probably play all the time.

703399[/snapback]

About half do. Another quarter end up in the short rough with the last quarter in another time zone. I've been getting good breaks this year though. The drives that do go astray usually happen where there is another hole to play on, not OB.

Speaking of women golfers, I was listening to the DP show today on ESPN radio and Reggie Miller was discussing the top-20 female athletes of all time, in the context of being pissed that his sister, Cheryl Miller, didn't make the list and Cheryl Swoopes did. The reason why I bring it up is because Babe Didrikson was #1, as expected. However if anyone has seen her, do you think, like I do, that Babe Didrikson was a man?

Speaking of women golfers, I was listening to the DP show today on ESPN radio and Reggie Miller was discussing the top-20 female athletes of all time, in the context of being pissed that his sister, Cheryl Miller, didn't make the list and Cheryl Swoopes did.  The reason why I bring it up is because Babe Didrikson was #1, as expected.  However if anyone has seen her, do you think, like I do, that Babe Didrikson was a man?

703568[/snapback]

Babe ..hmmm had longshoreman arms.........wow---i would guess that she was in fact a man--althoughperhaps hermaphroditic---and had it cut off at a young age.More common than you think.

As it sits right now she is on pace to make the mens US Open. 

She is out hitting both of the guys she in playing with on every hole.

703364[/snapback]

She needs to win a real womens event first. I dont think she is going about it the right way. She may be completely burned out at 20--or unable to ever win on the womens tour--if she doesnt do things in the right order. But shes already rich;)

Babe ..hmmm had longshoreman arms.........wow---i would guess that she was in fact a man--althoughperhaps hermaphroditic---and had it cut off at a young age.More common than you think.

The first time I saw her I saw "that's not a woman, that's a man, baby!" I can't believe no one ELSE has proposed this before.

Very good.  Do they hit fairways? 

703399[/snapback]

That's the key. I can if I muscle it, but it is wild as hell. 280 with a nice controlled draw is good enough for me.

So true, I will never know the joys of reducing myself to single digit IQ's by violently shoving a bouncing ball into a hole 10 feet off the ground.

703392[/snapback]

Wow. I never thought anyone could try to make dunking sound not fun.

Wow. :P:blink: