Star Wars EpIII: Revenge of the Sith

ajzepp

Aw, man....come on.....if you can't get psyched about the last hour of Ep.III, I question whether you're a true SW fan at all!!  :doh:

My brother had sworn off even seeing it cuase he hated Ep.I and II so much....I talked him into it and he loved the last hour of III. He said, "there's no way Lucas didn't have help for the last hour...."

702946[/snapback]

The imagery was fantastic. The dialog was so bad it physically hurt. And although it was cool to see the storylines all tied up together, the last few minutes were so rushed together it just seemed like a half-assed effort to get the picture over with.

The imagery was fantastic. The dialog was so bad it physically hurt. And although it was cool to see the storylines all tied up together, the last few minutes were so rushed together it just seemed like a half-assed effort to get the picture over with.

702959[/snapback]

lol...well, the dialogue was pretty bad, but I thought "order 66" and the lava scenes were pretty intense. I'm a SW homer, though....I have no problem admitting it :lol: It's almost as if George Lucas is.....my faaathuur :doh:

I have no problem admitting it :lol:  It's almost as if George Lucas is.....my faaathuur  :doh:

702964[/snapback]

NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo!!!!!!

:angry:

I know that it had to follow the storyline but I just hated when cute little anakin finally becomes Darth Vadar......

I mean....Anakin seemed like such a good kid.......his mother would not have been proud.

703542[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree. He turned bad too fast.