4 Rushes for 7 Yards total

3 months??!! Maybe if you weigh 500 pounds and smoke 7x a day.

If you stopped smoking after everyday use (3-7x a day) it should take 30-45 days.

I've never heard of anyone having it in their system that long...

702727[/snapback]

30- 45 days for a piss test...a lot longer if they test your hair

One of the big problems in the "we signed Ricky because he would be an asset to the team and not to sell more Argos tickets, and get more interest in the CFL" theory of the Argos president is that the CFL is a passing game, not a running game like the NFL. NFL teams rely on the run alot more, where the CFL rely's on passing and a RB who will catch passes from the backfield, not something Ricky is none for. He was also only expected to play one quarter that game so you can't go off his stats yet. 4 carries is barely enough to get some RB's warmed up, let alone put up all-pro numbers.

True, true...I don't know of any place that tests your hair follicles though. Can't they go back as far as a year with that?

702752[/snapback]

thats because its very expensive...but places are starting to do it as well as blood tests

as soon as ricky smells all the doobage wafting around Queen Street downtown, it'll be the beggining of the the (next) end for him. I don't think he'll play football in 2007, either due to drugs or due to him being sick of it all...I think at some point he'll prefer to be bankrupt nomad than an NFL football player. Betcha.