Azjepp Are You Ready

meazza

At first, I thought this would be a soccer thread since the Cup starts in a week. But my work blocked the link as "Tasteless and Offensive," so I can only assume that you guys are planning some kind of satanic gay orgy. Well, you can count me out! I'll be busy watching soccer games.

Either that, or it's a video advocating the drinking of hot beverages out of non-sippy cup type containers. Evil!

At first, I thought this would be a soccer thread since the Cup starts in a week.  But my work blocked the link as "Tasteless and Offensive," so I can only assume that you guys are planning some kind of satanic gay orgy.  Well, you can count me out!  I'll be busy watching soccer games.

Either that, or it's a video advocating the drinking of hot beverages out of non-sippy cup type containers.  Evil!

702285[/snapback]

Not really... it's just a video of my favorite player dribbling in various clips. No Satanic gay orgy here.

Do you even have to ask him if he's ready for soccer?  <_<

702346[/snapback]

I know he's ready, I just wanted to show him that ol #10 will be ready with that big mothafukin nose ready to dominate the world stage :)

7 Days!!!

702255[/snapback]

Hell yes I'm ready! There's no denying that guy is a sick player.....and the US has looked sub-spectacular in their friendlies as of late....but I think we're gonna give you all you want! I just wish we were kicking off against the Czechs on Friday....I'm still gonna have the projector going at 9am a week from today, but I'd be a little more psyched if it were a more important match.

WORLD CUP 2006, BABY!!

Hell yes I'm ready!  There's no denying that guy is a sick player.....and the US has looked sub-spectacular in their friendlies as of late....but I think we're gonna give you all you want!  I just wish we were kicking off against the Czechs on Friday....I'm still gonna have the projector going at 9am a week from today, but I'd be a little more psyched if it were a more important match.

WORLD CUP 2006, BABY!!

702401[/snapback]

I just hope JSP doesn't become a soccer fan. I'd like to think the USA has some chance of winning.

I just hope JSP doesn't become a soccer fan.  I'd like to think the USA has some chance of winning.

702404[/snapback]

<_< That makes two of us

Hell yes I'm ready!  There's no denying that guy is a sick player.....and the US has looked sub-spectacular in their friendlies as of late....but I think we're gonna give you all you want!  I just wish we were kicking off against the Czechs on Friday....I'm still gonna have the projector going at 9am a week from today, but I'd be a little more psyched if it were a more important match.

WORLD CUP 2006, BABY!!

702401[/snapback]

I didn't paste you this link to show how good he was. I pasted it because I just felt like looking at some cool highlights from my favorite player <_<. IMHO, without Nedved, Czech Republic won't pass the group. He's the heart and soul of Czech Republic.

I know he's ready, I just wanted to show him that ol #10 will be ready with that big mothafukin nose ready to dominate the world stage :)

702375[/snapback]

Wow, pretty impressive footwork he's got. I like his hair too. <_<

Wow, pretty impressive footwork he's got.  I like his hair too.  <_<

702415[/snapback]

Everybody hates him because he is rather arrogant (Sort of like Kobe). Tell me though, if you at 4 years old was told that you would be the greatest ever, wouldn't you be arrogant. :)

I didn't paste you this link to show how good he was.  I pasted it because I just felt like looking at some cool highlights from my favorite player <_<.  IMHO, without Nedved, Czech Republic won't pass the group.  He's the heart and soul of Czech Republic.

702413[/snapback]

Is Nedved definitley out then? I knew he was hurting (along with some of their other players), but I hadn't heard that he was definitely a scratch. If true, that sucks. I really wanted players like him and Rooney to be healthy, cause as much as I want the US to win, I want more to see some great matches. If I were on the US team, I'd want to play agaisnt the best, too. I wouldn't want there to be any basis to say, "oh, well they just got lucky cause our best player was a scratch". England looked pretty good the other day in their friendly, but they'd be that much better with Rooney.

Everybody hates him because he is rather arrogant (Sort of like Kobe).  Tell me though, if you at 4 years old was told that you would be the greatest ever, wouldn't you be arrogant.  :)

702416[/snapback]

No, probably not. I'm not an arrogant person. <_<

Is Nedved definitley out then? I knew he was hurting (along with some of their other players), but I hadn't heard that he was definitely a scratch. If true, that sucks. I really wanted players like him and Rooney to be healthy, cause as much as I want the US to win, I want more to see some great matches. If I were on the US team, I'd want to play agaisnt the best, too. I wouldn't want there to be any basis to say, "oh, well they just got lucky cause our best player was a scratch". England looked pretty good the other day in their friendly, but they'd be that much better with Rooney.

702426[/snapback]

1st of all, Czech Republic is still good even without Nedved. They have Milan Baros and a few other players whom I can't think of at the moment but they have a solid "offensive" team. That is the problem, they have no defence. Nedved just doesn't wanna play for Czech Republic, from what my friends tell me.

2nd, England sucks. I do not and have never given England a shot at ever doing anything at the world cup and that will never change. Their best player, Beckham is just a glorified free kick taker. Rooney is a great stryker but who will give him the ball.

I'm sure Nick in England will disagree and he has the right to but I really do not like English football or their national team.

That goes to say that, I have this shaky feeling inside of me that the Azzurri will embarrass once again, and so I shouldn't even be talking about other national teams.

To me, my favorite to win is Brazil, they are just a free flowing team, and if i had some extra money, I'd put it on Brazil to win the world cup. They could have me as a coach and would still dominate.

1st of all, Czech Republic is still good even without Nedved.  They have Milan Baros and a few other players whom I can't think of at the moment but they have a solid "offensive" team.  That is the problem, they have no defence.  Nedved just doesn't wanna play for Czech Republic, from what my friends tell me. 

2nd, England sucks.  I do not and have never given England a shot at ever doing anything at the world cup and that will never change.  Their best player, Beckham is just a glorified free kick taker.  Rooney is a great stryker but who will give him the ball. 

I'm sure Nick in England will disagree and he has the right to but I really do not like English football or their national team. 

That goes to say that, I have this shaky feeling inside of me that the Azzurri will embarrass once again, and so I shouldn't even be talking about other national teams. 

To me, my favorite to win is Brazil, they are just a free flowing team, and if i had some extra money, I'd put it on Brazil to win the world cup.  They could have me as a coach and would still dominate.

702431[/snapback]

So Nedved isn't even one of their injury issues? From what they said during the Champions League final, they are in rough shape. England looked like crap in the first half of their most recent match, but they came on in the second. I agree about Beckham. I haven't seen enough of him to call him overrated, but I've yet to see much from him that really impressed me. On the other hand, you have guys like Thierry Henry who need all of about five mins to show you how awesome he is. He's probably my favorite player at the moment. The guy can do it all.