Best way to say THANK YOU SABRES

taterhill

Call down to the ticket office this summer and get some season tix..if you cant afford them..split them with someone...nothing would look better then to have 14K season ticket holders next year...going nuts at every game...hopefully keeping a lot of the LEAF fans out too....

Thanks Sabres for a hell of a run..you have renewed my passion for Pro Hockey and Pro sports....I have been watching and playing hockey for 25+ years and have NEVER seen a team with this much sack in my life...Here is to you Buffalo Sabres for on hell of a ride...Next year we get it done

Call down to the ticket office this summer and get some season tix..if you cant afford them..split them with someone...nothing would look better then to have 14K season ticket holders next year...going nuts at every game...hopefully keeping a lot of the LEAF fans out too....

Thanks Sabres for a hell of a run..you have renewed my passion for Pro Hockey and Pro sports....I have been watching and playing hockey for 25+ years and have NEVER seen a team with this much sack in my life...Here is to you Buffalo Sabres for on hell of a ride...Next year we get it done

702167[/snapback]

I would if i was in Buffalo <_<

And i cant thank you enough Buffalo. You guys showed what true grit and determination are. And how about a hand for jillson, janik, and paetsch for stepping up and playing their hearts out when it mattered. You guys stepped into an unenviable situation and did what you could.

Thanks guys!

Actually, how about, say, a four pack of twobillsdrive season tickets? However many games/seats you wish to go to out of the 40 or so is how much you donate to the fund. Then there is a sign-up or draft for the games.

Or to go along with the Feces Flingin' Freak's idea, maybe there are four seats for each game and two of them you donate to Make a Wish. That way you can meet the kids you got the game for and say hi.

Season tickets run $17 per seat per game for the 300s, $65 per seat per game for the better seats. 

And by the way...I am NOT organizing this.  I'm just an ideas man.  <_<  Better to have someone local do it anyway, I think...

702189[/snapback]

Oh, take the easy way out! :):)

Season tickets run $17 per seat per game for the 300s, $65 per seat per game for the better seats. 

And by the way...I am NOT organizing this.  I'm just an ideas man.  <_<  Better to have someone local do it anyway, I think...

702189[/snapback]

So somewehre between $700 and $2665 per seat?

if you come into town..you can use mine... <_< as long as it is not the Leafs..as my dad has already claimed those..

702228[/snapback]

Hey that would be great! I'll let you know. I usually come to town in January to ski with my dad.