Thank you Sabres!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

there is no justice. tonight was proof positive there are no hockey gods. Hockey atheism is the way it is.

701940[/snapback]

I concur. Next year there shall be no talk of angering the "hockey gods."

F@#$ You JoBu...I do it myself!"

I concur. Next year there shall be no talk of angering the "hockey gods."

F@#$ You JoBu...I do it myself!"

701955[/snapback]

Cerrano wants to sacrifice a live chicken. We can't have people puking before the game.

Game six was the most fun I have ever had a sporting event. Including getting my picture taken with Jimbo after the game.

This team has brought a lot of new fans to the table forever!

there is no justice. tonight was proof positive there are no hockey gods. Hockey atheism is the way it is.

701940[/snapback]

It's not hockey injustice. It's BUFFALO injustice.

Never will a championship trophy be paraded down Main.

*hopes that he eats crow*

I'll give thanks to the Sabres. I'm very proud of their accomplishments this year. If we're not down three defensemen that game could've been different. Thank you Sabres for showing us what heart, and desire can accomplish. I can't wait until next season. Go Sabres!!

No Buffalo Sabres team has ever made me more proud. No Buffalo Sabres team has ever had the heart, character, and determination this team has had. The Sabres played the majority of the Eastern Conference Finals without 3 of the Top 4 defensemen in their lineup, and to top things off, Jay McKee was unable to play in Game 7. And despite facing these odds, the Sabres fought through this adversity and pushed a Carolina team who was much healthier and had home ice to the brink.

Part of me though feels cheated or snakebit...not saying the Sabres lost because of bad calls, just wish the Sabres did not suffer such devastating injuries on the blue line. That clearly changed this series, so the feelings are bittersweet this morning, because I truly believe the Sabres are better then Carolina and now the season is over.

For the teams accomplishments, Lindy Ruff and the rest of the Buffalo Sabres organization should be proud. Darcy Regier deserves a lot of praise as well for piecing this team together. Kudos to Darcy!

The future is bright for the Sabres. Ryan Miller had an excellent 1st season, he showed an ability to come back from bad games and play strong, he will only learn from these playoffs. Chris Drury showed again he is a clutch performer, and Danny Briere also showed he can get it done in the big games. Sabres are loaded at forward, and even a guy like Taylor Pyatt, who we never thought would be a factor this year, at times looked like one of the best forwards in the playoffs.

Thank you Sabres. Thank you for making this spring an exciting ride.

I'll give thanks to the Sabres. I'm very proud of their accomplishments this year. If we're not down three defensemen that game could've been different. Thank you Sabres for showing us what heart, and desire can accomplish. I can't wait until next season. Go Sabres!!

702067[/snapback]

Down 4 defensemen...and Connolly's line was not the same without him...and yet we still had them 18 minutes away from being eliminated....

Down 4 defensemen...and Connolly's line was not the same without him...and yet we still had them 18 minutes away from being eliminated....

702087[/snapback]

Man that more I think about that...all those problems...and they still were 18 minutes away from pulling it off!! Dammit!

702087[/snapback]

18 minutes away from the SC Finals.....I keep thinking that too.

I don't know why all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth...from JSP, fine, that's his SOP...but Jesus, the odds were against them for the whole series...a depleted defense and loss of a great playmaker...I would have been shocked if they made it. But they went to friggin game seven anyway...well done! I am proud of how they stuck together and gave it their all...it's not like they kicked our asses. This group of guys are a great team, and I salute them.

I don't know why all the hand wringing and gnashing of teeth...from JSP, fine, that's his SOP...but Jesus, the odds were against them for the whole series...a depleted defense and loss of a great playmaker...I would have been shocked if they made it.  But they went to friggin game seven anyway...well done!  I am proud of how they stuck together and gave it their all...it's not like they kicked our asses.  This group of guys are a great team, and I salute them.

702112[/snapback]

Stop taking home free samples. This sucks.

<_<

I would like to join in and say thank you Sabres for a great year, I was a fun ride while it lasted. It took 7 games to knock out a broken down injured defence, and they almost pulled out the upset if our forwards could have figured out how to put the little black puck in the back of the net. There is going to be some work done to this team in the offseason, and hopefully they come back stronger (and healthier) then ever and have an even better season

That is until the "Hockey Gods" decide they need more misery from Buffalo and find another way of ripping our hearts out

Cerrano wants to sacrifice a live chicken. We can't have people puking before the game.

701957[/snapback]

It's very bad to steal JoBu's rum.

It's VERY bad.

Mike

P.S. Again, THANK YOU SABRES!!!