Thank you Sabres!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I went into the game knowing they SHOULD lose. But the fuggers gave me hope with that 2-1 lead. Oh well, I'm over it.

At least I know they'll be good for years and won't move for a long time. And who knows, maybe SOME year they won't suffer an ungodly number of injuries and have to play with a team made up 1/3 of AHL'ers who were just called up!

I went into the game knowing they SHOULD lose.  But the fuggers gave me hope with that 2-1 lead.  Oh well, I'm over it. 

At least I know they'll be good for years and won't move for a long time.  And who knows, maybe SOME year they won't suffer an ungodly number of injuries and have to play with a team made up 1/3 of AHL'ers who were just called up!

701777[/snapback]

Problem is, the NHL knows what kind of team wins with the new rules. I'm afraid it only gets harder from here.

Problem is, the NHL knows what kind of team wins with the new rules. I'm afraid it only gets harder from here.

701784[/snapback]

Pfft....most NHL GMs are still basically retards. Have you seen some of the contracts that they're giving out.

You're talking about guys who draft based on height more than anything else.