Batwoman, The Lipstick Lesbian

I heard that guy that rear ended EZC-Boston was jacking it to a Batwoman comic book at the time.

I can't believe no one has wondered if she'll have a Bat Dildo in her utility belt. Does she use a Bat Strap-on with the girlfriend?

Personally I'm bored of 'the gay' everytime you watch a movie, turn on the tv, or pick up the paper. Somebody wake me when it's over...

I heard that guy that rear ended EZC-Boston was jacking it to a Batwoman comic book at the time.

I can't believe no one has wondered if she'll have a Bat Dildo in her utility belt. Does she use a Bat Strap-on with the girlfriend?

Personally I'm bored of 'the gay' everytime you watch a movie, turn on the tv, or pick up the paper. Somebody wake me when it's over...

702027[/snapback]

We used to make fun of gays, discovered it was wrong, decided to include them in our culture, and we end up with Will and Grace, Brokeback, and Batwoman.

Fortunately, we have someone new to pick on: fat people. A lesbian friend told me, and I quote, "Fat people are the new gays."

We used to make fun of gays, discovered it was wrong, decided to include them in our culture, and we end up with Will and Grace, Brokeback, and Batwoman.

Fortunately, we have someone new to pick on: fat people. A lesbian friend told me, and I quote, "Fat people are the new gays."

702074[/snapback]

You mean like Bruce Vilanch, Rosie O'Donnell and Harvey Fierstein?