McKee OUT Tonight!!

theesir

Well Mr. Miller, tonight you have the chance to become a legend or just another Sabres goalie. Your call.

701318[/snapback]

Well, the least that rest of the boys can do is give him some room to work with...and early too! How about 2-0 Sabres after one to get things going?

Well Mr. Miller, tonight you have the chance to become a legend or just another Sabres goalie. Your call.

701318[/snapback]

Wow, why don't we just nickname him Charlie Brown. Either he's a hero or a goat. I feel the whole goddamn team stepping up here. It's going to be one hell of a game........or not. :D

Wow, why don't we just nickname him Charlie Brown.  Either he's a hero or a goat.  I feel the whole goddamn team stepping up here.  It's going to be one hell of a game........or not.  :D

701377[/snapback]

I don't think he'll be the goat, but he has the chance to be a hero. The goalie that won game 7 minus 4 solid defensemen. That's the kind of story that becomes folklore for a city.

Sure the other players need to step up, but you have to think he'll be taking more shots than normal and will need to make a number of great saves to win this game.

Lydman, Campbell, Fitzpatrick, Jillson, Janek...

So yeah, we got two...  :(

701591[/snapback]

Brind'amore has played in more playoff games than our entire defense has any NHL games....

... and yet we're only down one, on a SUPER fluky goal. :lol:

CW