Top 10 Offenses in past 25 Years

I dunno looks pretty good to me, I think definately one team that Should be on the list is the Priest Holmes led chiefs of 03/04 that was an amazing offense also.

701093[/snapback]

Call me biased, but I think the '91-'92 Bills should be on that list. It was an innovative offense that rocked the NFL for four years.

:D

this list is rediculous!

Top 10 Offenses of Last 25 Years

701070[/snapback]

can't argue with that - all of those teams had more effective offenses than the bills. the 91 bills' offense was the most dynamic they had, but they played like absolute crap against both the broncos in the championship game and against the skins in the super bowl. so that rules them out, i think.

The 1991 Bills had to be in the top 10 of all offenses. That year we had major injuries to the defense in the 1st half of the season, had to outscore the teams we played.

Team Offense

|---------- PASSING -----------||----- RUSHING -----| TOTAL

CMP ATT YD YPA TD INT ATT YD YPA TD YD

332 516 4140 8.02 39 19 505 2381 4.71 16 6521

NFL rank ---> 2 5 3 2 1 18 5 1 3 10 1

I feel that these statistics compare favorably with other teams mentioned and this team also did go to the Super Bowl unlike others in the CNN SI Link.

Like anyone else's thoughts.

My only complaint is that Fouts and that Chargers was probably #1 or #2. I think the Rams and Colts of recent years belonged on the list but not as high as they have them. Also I believe the Redskins we played in the SB had a better offense then our, primarily becuase that maybe the best offensive line ever assembled.

Our '91 offense was better than the Broncos '98 and Packers '97 offenses. Winning the superbowl is a team accomplishment that includes efforts from the defense and special teams. His rankings should have taken that into account, and if they did there's no way you could leave out the best offense of the early to mid nineties.