Jay McKee

30dive

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sabres are either going to lose 2-0 tonight as they keep their forwards back on defense all night, or they just say "!@#$ it", play five forwards at all times, and outscore the Hurricanes 22-20.

701138[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. Might as well pull the goalie and try to sneak it out 57-56 in OT.

Jesus, who's the fifth at this point?  James Patrick, back on speed dial?  That, or they call up Jason Peters and give him a one-day contract.  I'm sure he can be an NHL defenseman.

701148[/snapback]

I think the depth chart at defense right now is:

Lydman

Campbell

Fitzpatrick

Jillson

The hot dog vendor.

My grandmother.

Though the hot dog vendor might be above Jillson...I'm not sure...

Jesus, who's the fifth at this point?  James Patrick, back on speed dial?  That, or they call up Jason Peters and give him a one-day contract.  I'm sure he can be an NHL defenseman.

701148[/snapback]

Darcy: Hello, is Charlie Huddy there please?

:D:P

also WGR had a bit on tonights pre-game skate..Rory Fitz had his arm severed off and Toni Lydman was mauled by a Polar Bear....talk about tough times

701156[/snapback]

Also, the rest of the team was hit by that ray gun in Honey, I Shrunk the Kids and there's no time to fix them. So the entire Sabres team is going to be 4 feet tall tonight.

Also, Ryan Miller is going to play with one of those face hugger things from Alien on his face.

The guy on WGR is starting to point to the Flu as being the real culprit with McKee.  Not an infection.  Who knows the truth?

701188[/snapback]

If it's the flu, maybe he didn't fly with the team because they didn't want him in the recycled air of the airplane with the rest of the team.

And that means he could possibly play tonight.

No idea. Whatever. Just win one game.