Jay McKee

30dive

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Sabres are saying is that McKee did not make the flight with the team because he is sick. Obviously, with the way they report injuries in the playoffs, 'sick' could mean a baseball-sized cancerous tumor. He is definitely doubtful/questionable and would have to fly down today if he is going to play.

I had to laugh when the alarm woke me up this morning and "McKee did not fly down with the team due to illness" was the first thing I heard. It's just another hurdle...If he plays, the team will be inspired and give their all. If he doesn't play, the team will look at it as another opportunity to prove they can overcome adversity and they will give their all.

Carolina has the deeper team??? Let's see them play without Kaberle, Wallin, Wesley, Commodore, and Brind'Amour. They suck hard.

Sure ... why not .... what else can go wrong, but we're still in it .... Go Sabres!!!!

I have faith that it there is any way he can nut up and play ... he will. If McKee doesn't play, you know that he is really ill.

The report indicates that McKee will fly to NC this morning. If he has a staph infection, as has been rumored elsewhere, he most certainly would not be doing that.

Regardless, it is senseless to engage in hand-wringing over this -- the Sabres will play who is able to play, and they'll leave it all on the ice tonight. That's all we as fans can expect.

Sabres are either going to lose 2-0 tonight as they keep their forwards back on defense all night, or they just say "!@#$ it", play five forwards at all times, and outscore the Hurricanes 22-20.

701138[/snapback]

I prefer the latter. Go out with a fight!

Why not?

It could only get funnier if like 2 or 3 of the forwards got lost on their way to the arena.

Alright, it's just one game. Miller, go steal one for us.

And GO NATHAN PAETSCH!!! YOU'RE AN ANIMAL!!!

Sabres are either going to lose 2-0 tonight as they keep their forwards back on defense all night, or they just say "!@#$ it", play five forwards at all times, and outscore the Hurricanes 22-20.

701138[/snapback]

I say f it and let it all hang out thee tonight...Miller is very capable of taking a pounding with shots....Carolina's defense is slow, Sabres can moive right around them with their speed...as evidenced in Game 5...

701138[/snapback]

stolen from wgr, but can we sign Teddy to play D!!!!

701138[/snapback]

Jesus, who's the fifth at this point? James Patrick, back on speed dial? That, or they call up Jason Peters and give him a one-day contract. I'm sure he can be an NHL defenseman.