Any "Office" Fans?

Anybody know what "Dinkin Flicka" means?  Michael said it in the season finale and I found this:

Dinkin Flicka

However, I find it hard to believe this is accurate as it refers to the Office in the definition, didn't somebody have to say it before that?

700789[/snapback]

The season finale was awesome. Dinkin Flicka was topped immediately but the "secret Negro handshake" moments later. That was one of the most funny and bizarre things I've ever seen on a sitcom.

The Office is the best sitcom since the glory days of Seinfeld.

I've never watched it, but NBC has 4 consecutive episodes on tonight.

700803[/snapback]

Tomorrow, actually. Trust me, it's a great show. TV snobs will say that it's inferior to the original UK version, but I think it's just as good (maybe better). Dwight Schrute is quickly moving up my pantheon of great TV characters (Kramer, Rev Jim, Homer Simpson, Exedor, etc).

EZC - I think the idea behind "dinkin flicka' is that Darryl was making up fake 'urban' phrases for Michael.

EZC - I think the idea behind "dinkin flicka' is that Darryl was making up fake 'urban' phrases for Michael.

700806[/snapback]

That's what I was trying to get at. I wasn't sure if people were pretending to know what they meant and just going with it or if they were variations on other phrases that I was unaware of...dinkin flicka...

Tomorrow, actually.  Trust me, it's a great show.  TV snobs will say that it's inferior to the original UK version, but I think it's just as good (maybe better).  Dwight Schrute is quickly moving up my pantheon of great TV characters (Kramer, Rev Jim, Homer Simpson, Exedor, etc). 

700806[/snapback]

Dwight is definately a great character in large part to Rainn Wilson's performance, as he was just as great playing Arthur in Six Feet Under. Infact I finally changed my signature to include one of my favorite "Dwightisms". As you said, the show really is great, it may be the best sitcom on tv right now.

I love that show.....I think my favorite episode this season was the one where Michael saw the IT guy with the turbin walking into the building and then freaked out by locking down the office.

I love that show.....I think my favorite episode this season was the one where Michael saw the IT guy with the turbin walking into the building and then freaked out by locking down the office.

700887[/snapback]

Yeah that was great and I actually deal with a great deal of people from Scranton, PA on my job and often when give them directions to one of our offices I from time to time mention well it's not near the Dunder Mifflin paper factory :lol:

Yeah that was great and I actually deal with a great deal of people from Scranton, PA on my job and often when give them directions to one of our offices I from time to time mention well it's not near the Dunder Mifflin paper factory  :D

700890[/snapback]

:lol: